-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

I don't start shit, but I can tell you how it ends.”

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑,

she began her main goal of the mission. Entering into the main server she found that the information was encrypted and well hidden behind a wall of coding and passwords that only an alpha level member would have the rights too.

As she began going through the walls of encryptions and codings, she saw that they had set up many trips just in case someone tried hacking into the main server and steal information just like she was doing right now.

Too bad they hadn’t taken her into account or her uncanny ability for hacking. 

A smirk appeared on her lips, “You’re going to have to try better than that with me, Mister Ross.” she said into the open air. 

With a few taps of her fingers, Maggie had successfully entered the main server of the database. In front of her was nothing but file after file on the project and the data from the scientist, she had all of the information of project rebirth at her reach. 

Taking the flash drive, she inserted it to the main server and pressing a few keys she began the process of transferring information to the small device.

Looking at the computer she saw it would take around eleven minutes for the full transfer, and at first she thought that was enough time for her but that changed when she heard Natasha through the comm. 

“Maggie,” she panted through the comm. “What is your position? Over.”

Maggie pressed on her comm, “I’m in the sub level basement, gathering information from the database as we know it.”