-𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2004

“Manufactured so we stay in line”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄

was to happen when she had seen the man of her nightmares waiting for her down the line, she should have known even after doing what he wanted that he would have wanted more from her.

That his greed for her wouldn’t have been quenched, even with all the horrible things she had committed in the name of The Red Room it would never be enough. 

That it really shouldn’t have been a surprise for that when they arrived back at the meeting point, that the guards would have drugged her and Natasha on first interaction but unlike so many other times she woke up in a well furnished office, albeit a tad bit tacky in her mind from all the gold detailing. 

Maggie was quiet as she tried to figure out where she was, the office didn’t really give anything away as to who it belonged to. Though, she had a firm idea as to who the office belonged to. When she tried to sit up and look around to further prove that theory, she found her arms bound in metal bands to the arms of the rather uncomfortable chair she had woken up in.

As she struggled to break herself free, she heard the sound of heavy footsteps echo through the room and then the sharp sound of the front doors opened revealing the imposing and nightmarish character that haunted her dreams and was responsible for her being trapped to the chair. 

He smirked when seeing her quiet and passive expression, even more so when stopped in front of her. The glared twisting into something truly scary in the bright and cold light of the office, the image haunting even to the already scared women.