-𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
2004

“Your words up on the wall as you're praying for my downfall”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋

tried to avoid the many oncoming agents that seemed to flood the once almost barren map, all the possible exit ways that could have led her to upper levels were beginning to flood with agents it looked like to her.

The best possible route for her when she briefly looked down to her indicator was to retake the route she had taken before, as she didn't see that many agents swarming the elevator. Yet that didn't mean they wouldn't if she didn't hurry.

Taking a deep breath, Maggie ran towards the elevator doors but stopped when she saw that there were three agents already standing there waiting for her. Guns aimed at her, she slowed in her steps.

"Stop where you are!"

"Hold your hands where we can see them!

Two of the agents yelled at her, guns trained at her as she came to stop in front of them. Maggie rolled her eyes as they shouted at her and came towards her.

"We don't have to do this." she said to them, already so done with this mission.

"You can let me go on my merry way and avoid waking up in the hospital because you got your ass handed to you."

The three agents ignored this, one being the braver one out of the group came walking up to her with his gun in front of him and aimed at her.

His face devoid of emotion other than the front he had put on in front of her to seem brave.