-𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
2004

“To be talking to you, belladonna shoulda taken a break, not an oxford comma”

To be talking to you, belladonna shoulda taken a break, not an oxford comma”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍,

quickly stood from the crouched position she had been in. Reaching to one of the many utility bags on her person and took out a grappling hook gun. Looking over the tall building, she knew it would cause attention for her to swing in from the fifteen foot building she was currently on, into one of many windows of the building. 

Her only chance, it seemed as she analyzed the building, would be to work her way down from the top and try and follow Banner.

She was lucky in this case that it was nighttime and the building seemed to be empty, except for the few people who remained here and there. 

Aiming the gun, she watched as the grappling hook shot out and hooked onto the edge of the building.

Maggie took the end of the rope of the hook and hooked it to her harness and carabiners, and with a deep breath she ran off the edge of the building. The air whizzed around as she flew from the space from the building she had only been on moments ago.

The air brushing away stray hair from her face and stinging her eyes a bit as she came to halt at the glass side of the building. 

Her feet halting her movement as she came to steady herself against the windows.

Looking down to her harness she flicked the small switch on her side which would help with her ascend of the climb. 

As she ran up the side of the dimly lit building, she could hear in the background of the fast pace of the city below her.