-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Everybody got a price 'round here to play”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

wait a couple of hours for Yelena to cool down before she would even think to try and talk to her. Not wanting a possible rehash of early to happen with the younger girl.

She spent that spare time making sure the kittens were fed and had an area to sleep if they wanted, making one out of the empty drawers in the abandoned Chester drawers in her room.

With the kittens fed and safely asleep in her room, Maggie still felt a buzz of energy pass through her and with no better idea than to exert it out. She decided to train and work out the energy till she felt calm.

Years of instilled training and practices ran through her as she warmed up, her limbs moving fluidly as she stretched and body twisting and turning. When her body felt the familiar burn of having gone through her warm ups, did she begin. 

It was almost trance-like, going back to old practice formations. Ones that had been trained into her from a young age, alongside ballet and gymnastics. Her mind was almost robotic and thoughtless as she grasped quickly for the gun she always kept on her, holding it upward as if she was preparing for an enemy to show up. 

Her legs smoothly bending slightly as she turned fluidly from side to side, eyes calculative as she took in her surroundings. Seeing two possible exit ways, the door that led into her room and the large windows by her cot. Her ears trained to all and any sounds that could mean an intruder, from the sound of angry huffing in Yelena's room to Clint's heavier footsteps pacing in the living room.

When she found everything to be clear, she moved on to the next formation in her training. Moving on the second turn, her legs bent further and by the third she was twisting herself onto her knees while still holding her gun close to her.