-𝐁𝐔𝐆-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

“Got secrets I can't tell”

𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐘
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓,

when the pain medication had started to take its effect on her, making her drowsy and finally making her fall asleep. Maggie was thankful that this time when she fell asleep that she didn't suffer from the awful dreams like last time, that when she closed her eyes she didn't see the strange woman.

That she didn't see her crying out for her to wake or reach for her as to protect her, instead her dreams were far and few that night.

Murky clouds of sleep and numbness as she slumbered, no voices, no ghost, and strangers. It was just a blank sumber, one that she hadn't had for years at least not since she was child. For the first time in years, Maggie woke to the feeling of warm sunlight pouring onto her skin and the sound of a busy street in her ears.

She didn't really feel well rested, but she felt better than most times she had woken in her cell. With heavy limbs and a slightly groggy mind, she sat up and only wincing this time as she did. Her inky eyes looked down her finally wrapped leg, gentle hands untied the bandages from her leg.

She could see where her sisters had torn away at her tactical pants that she had worn beforehand, blood stained at the edges of the ripped fabric. With the pads of her fingers she touched where there should have been a large gash, but instead only tender pink skin was instead.

If there was one thing Maggie could appreciate about the serum was at least she didn't have to worry about taking too long to heal, and she had no doubt that by tomorrow her leg wouldn't even hurt anymore or nonetheless have any scars.

With a heavy sigh, she pushed her weary legs from the little bed she had been sleeping on and winced when she touched the cold wooden floors of the room she was in.