Adrian Pimento Part 3

Amy, Charles, Terry and y/n were sat in front of Mean Marge's desk, the two other cleaners standing behind her, their arms crossed.

"What do you want?" asked Marge, slamming her hands down on the desk.

"To tell you that we will officially be renaming the fourth floor break room 'The Marge Bronigan Break Room'" said Charles.

Marge smiled a bit. "Well. Looks like somebody did their homework."

"It was me. I did it" said Amy.

"So what's the catch?" asked Marge.

"The ceremony starts in two hours" said Terry. "Now I know our squad is not in the janitor's union, but it'd sure be nice if we were allowed to clean the place up before then."

Two hours later

"We cleaned up the stew, which means the Marge Bronigan Break Room is open for business!" said Terry, smiling at Marge.

"Okay, we'll take out your trash, do normal cleaning, but no big messes" said Marge.

"Great!" said y/n.

"Time for the christening!" said Charles.

Charles popped a bottle of champagne. The cork smashed through one of the break room windows and shattered the window.

"Oh, crap" said Charles, putting the bottle on a small stool with other champagne bottles on. The stool collapsed and the bottles shattered over the floor. Everyone gasped.

Marge glared at Charles angrily.

"Congratulations" said Charles, smiling awkwardly at Marge.

Sorry it's such a short chapter.