Adrian Pimento Part 1

"Hey Jake, can I show you something over here?" Charles asked.

"Sure thing, bud" answered Jake, walking over to Charles' desk.

"I'm trying to send Genevieve a sexy pic. Does this make my bubble butt pop?" asked Charles.

"Nope. I'm out" said Jake, turning towards his desk where a man with black hair was sat, organizing some files.

"Who's that?" asked Jake, pointing at the man.

"I don't know" whispered Charles.

Jake walked over to his desk. "Um, excuse me, pal. Think you're at my desk."

He placed his hand on the man's shoulder. The man grabbed his hand and put a knife up to Jake's neck.

"Drop it! Drop the weapon!" shouted Rosa, aiming her gun at the man.

"Don't be a dum-dum" said Terry, holding up his gun.

"Squad, meet Detective Adrian Pimento" said Holt, walking out of his office. "He's been deep undercover for the last twelve years, but he's just resurfaced, and he's rejoining the 99."

"That... is... awesome!" said Jake, Pimento still holding the knife up to his neck.

 awesome!" said Jake, Pimento still holding the knife up to his neck

Holt and Pimento were standing at the front of the briefing room. 

"Some of you just met Detective Pimento, and of course, some of you knew him before he went undercover" Holt explained to the squad.

"Hitchcock and Scully. Ha. You guys still work here?" asked Pimento.

"The only way they're getting rid of us is in a body bag" said Hitchcock.

"It actually happened once, but it was a false alarm" said Scully.

"Detective Pimento will be returning to his old desk. Peralta will temporarily be moved to the break room" explained Holt. "Questions?"

"What did you do undercover?" asked Charles.

"I worked for Jimmy 'The Butcher' Figgis" answered Pimento.

"That is an A-list mobster. Tell me literally everything. Everyone, shut up!" said Jake.

"Pretty much just a bagman for him. I mean, I did some other stuff" continued Pimento.

Pimento was punching a man who was tied to a chair repeatedly in the face. He stopped and began crying. He then started to punch the man again, still crying.

"Um, we usually try to tell funnier little stories" said Terry.

"Well, there's nothing funny about what I did for The Butcher. I've had to learn not to blink, because every time I close my eyes, I see a fresh horror" said Pimento.

"Ooh, dark" commented Jake.

"But how do you keep your eyes moist?" asked Charles.

"Actually, I have a very funny story about keeping my eyes moist" said Pimento.

Pimento was covered in blood and repeatedly hitting someone with a fire extinguisher. Grunting, he looked around the room and wiped his face, his hand covered in blood.

Pimento laughed. "Come on..."

"Nope" said Terry. "Still not getting that vibe, man."

"Really?" asked Pimento.

Terry nodded.

"I'll get there. That's my bad, everybody" said Pimento.

"Dismissed" said Holt.

--------------------------

"I figured out the best way to welcome Pimento to the 99" explained Charles to y/n, Amy, Hitchcock and Scully as Terry walked into the room.

"Stay out of his way, maybe buy him a drink, not do anything weird?" suggested Terry.

"I'm making him a goat stew" said Charles.

"Huh... all right" said Terry.

"Yeah, now, this Turkmenistani dish is traditionally made from an animal that's been so overfed it can no longer stand" said Charles.

Scully whistled. "That's the dream."

"Everything is authentic. I even ordered the pressure cooker from Turkmenistan" said Charles, pointing at the pressure cooker on the table behind him.

"So you're on a terrorist watchlist now?" asked Amy.

"Oh, yeah, Homeland Security's been in my house, yep" said Charles. "Now, this just needs to cook for another eleven hours, thirty-two minutes and six -"

The pressure cooker exploded, shattering the glass behind Charles and splattering goat all over Amy, Terry, y/n, Hitchcock and Scully.

"What the hell, Boyle! You almost killed me!" shouted Terry. "I'm not going out in a stew-making accident! Terry's gonna die saving the President, or Terry's never gonna die!"

"There's no way we can clean this up by ourselves. We're gonna need help" said y/n, glaring at Charles.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. What are you saying?" asked Charles.

"You know what she's saying, man" said Terry.

"Oh, no" said Charles. "Mean Marge."

There's only six episodes left of season three!