The Hostage Situation Part 1

Hip hop music was playing loudly in the street as a dancer performed an amazing dance move to a large crowd of people.

"Peralta, are you eating an Italian sub for breakfast?" asked Holt.

"I am, but y/n said I should eat more veggies, so I got extra pepperoncinis" said Jake.

"Smart" said Holt as the dancer knocked his coffee onto the floor. "Uh, excuse me. You need to watch yourself.

"I'm sorry... Cop" said the dancer.

"All right, let's everybody just stay calm here" you said.

"Or what? Are you gonna arrest me for dancing?" asked the dancer.

"You call that dancing?" asked Holt, taking off his hat. "This is dancing.

"What is happening?" asked Jake.

"I'm defusing the situation" Holt said.

Holt began dancing to the music as the crowd watched, smiling.

"Whoa... Dancing captain. Must capture image of a lifetime" Jake said. "Oh, why is my phone always dead? I paid thirteen dollars for it."

"Don't worry, Jakey. I got it" Charles said, hurriedly taking his phone out of his pocket. It slipped from his hands. "Oh, my hands are covered in butter from making butter."

"I'm on it. Must record, must record! Camera on. All right. Here we go" Jake said, picking up the phone.

"Dancing over. Situation defused" said Holt.

"No!" yelled Jake.

Y/n and Jake got out of Jake's car and started walking towards the precinct when Genevieve and Charles walked over

"Jakey! Y/n!" said Charles, smiling.

"Hey!" you said.

"Are you guys wearing one scarf?" asked Jake.

"Yep, Charles forgot his this morning. It's actually quite romantic. I think he did it on purpose" said Genevieve.

"Uh, let's just say, I definitely did it on purpose" said Charles. "Now, twirl me, darling."

"You got it, sweet potato" said Genevieve, unravelling Charles from the dark red scarf.

"Ah, I can't get away from you" said Charles.

"All right, you guys are adorable" said Jake.

"Tell me everything the doctor says about your uterine climate" Charles said.

"Oh, and also that" Jake said.

"Genevieve and I have big news" Charles said.

"Is this something other people would keep private?" you asked.