The Swedes Part 2

Jake, y/n and Rosa were watching the Swedish inspectors talk to Captain Holt.

"Probably telling Captain Holt how much they like to sauna together" said Rosa, imitating their accents.

"Please. They think they're so great just 'cause they know each other's allergies. You know what I'm allergic to?" said Jake.

"Yup. Them" said Rosa.

"And also bees. You should know that. Both of you. If I got stung by a bee, I could die" said Jake.

Holt came out of his office with the inspectors. "Detectives, I've been talking with the inspectors. There's been a development in the Kottbullediamant case."

"Excellent pronunciation, Captain" said Carlsson.

"Tack" said Holt. "They believe our perp may have smuggled more stolen Swedish diamonds into Brooklyn."

"Oh, well, thank you for the tip. Have a wonderful flight home" said y/n.

"We will send you the jewels as soon as we find them" said Jake.

"They're staying and working the case with you" Holt said.

"Ah, fantastic" Jake said. "Rosa, could you please fill my car with a million bees?"

----------------------

At the perp's apartment

Y/n was getting coffee for everyone whilst Jake and Rosa were talking to each other outside the apartment.

"Okay, since the Swedes are rudely late, let's talk anniversary gift" said Jake.

Rosa rolled her eyes.

"Should I get y/n something caszh like shot glasses, or something less caszh, like golden shot glasses?" asked Jake.

"Still don't care" said Rosa. "How about I get a jump on our new partners and search the perp's apartment?"

"Right. We'll get seme clues, solve the case, make them look like fools. They can eat our American dust" said Jake as y/n walked into the room carrying coffee.

"No, no. Soren is probably allergic to dust" said Rosa.

"What's happening?" asked y/n, handing Jake and Rosa their drinks.

Rosa was about to explain when Jake opened the apartment door.

"Oh, hello! Yes, I am allergic to dust" said Carlsson.

"Everyone is allergic to dust. That's what sneezes are" said Knausgaard.

"You're what sneezes are" said Rosa, walking forward aggressively.

Y/n grabbed her arm. "Okay, not today Rosa."

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Jake.

"Oh, in Sweden, we call it police work. Here, you call it getting coffee" Knausgaard said.

"I hate you" Rosa said through clenched teeth.

"What Rosa means is that this is our case, and you can't work it without us" y/n said.

"Get your weird hairless fingers off of it" Rosa said to Carlsson.

"Soren shaves his fingers for cycling" said Knausgaard fiercely. Then a lot nicer, she said "It cuts down on drag."

"Agneta is my biggest fanatic. Just as I am a fanatic of her slam poetry. Would you like to hear some?" said Carlsson.

"Would I like to? I would hate to" Jake said.

"Your loss" Carlsson said. "Well, we've already searched the entire apartment."

"Yeah, well, now we're gonna search it, and find things you missed, like this!" Jake said, holding up a set of keys.

"Your own keys?" Carlsson asked.

"Damn straight. Bag 'em, Diaz" said Jake, throwing the keys up in the air and walked away.

Rosa let the keys fall to the floor.

----------------------

"Uh-oh. What's this?" asked Jake.

Y/n, Rosa and Jake walked into the room where the Swedes were.

"A little piece of evidence that evaded your bald little hands. A shipping manifesto shoved into the back of a drawer" said Jake, holding up a sheet of paper.

"Our perp transferred a container to a shipyard in Bay Ridge on October 11th" said Rosa.

"That arrived over a month ago, I doubt you'll find anything in it" said Carlsson.

 "Please, you're just pissed we cracked the case wide open and you've got nada. That's right, I speak Spanish" Jake said.

"Actually, we've got more than nada" Carlsson said.

"Damn it, he speaks Spanish too" Jake said.

"Agneta found an invitation to a party tonight at the home of... Alvar Gustavsson" Carlsson said, showing you all the invite.

"The hot blond guy from 'True Blood?'" asked Rosa.

"No, the Swedish millionaire with ties to organized crime. Alvar Gustavsson" said Knausgaard.

"Yeah" said Carlsson.

"Oh, that... Alvar Gooz-hev-vren. Well, you're welcome to pursue that dead-end lead while we got to the shipping container and find the jewels. And maybe to celebrate, y/n and Rosa will wear them to your dumbass party" said Jake.

"No, they're priceless, please do not do that" said Carlsson.

"Yeah, obviously we wouldn't" y/n said.

"We were just being jerks" Jake said. "See you later, jerks."

Y/n, Jake and Rosa walked away.

"Okay" Carlsson said.

"Bye, Jake. Bye, y/n. Bye, Rosie" Knausgaard said.