The Swedes Part 3

Y/n, Jake and Rosa were walking alongside lots of shipping containers.

"According to the shipping company, the container that came in on October 11th is 34G1" said y/n.

"Cool" said Rosa.

"I'm gonna go check out some of the containers over there" said y/n, pointing at about ten containers.

"Okay, we'll call if we find it" said Jake.

Y/n walked away and Jake and Rosa continued walking.

"Hey, what did you and Marcus do for your sixth month anniversary? Keeping in mind, that he's dreamy and romantic and I only have fifty dollars" said Jake.

"Marcus and I broke up" said Rosa.

"What? When?" asked Jake.

"A month ago" Rosa answered.

"A month ago? How do I not know about this?" asked Jake.

"Because we don't talk about that crap. We're not lame like the Swedes" Rosa said.

"Right. Yeah, totally. If Agneta broke up with her husband, she'd probably be all, 'Oh, Soren, I am so heartbroken' and he'd be like 'What can I do to help?' and 'I'm sorry' and give her a big old hug and she'd be all feeling better like an idiot" said Jake.

"We don't need to do that because what we do together is solve crimes" Rosa said.

"You know it. For example... 34G1. Boom" said Jake. He shouted "Y/n! We found it!"

Y/n ran over to the shipping container as Jake said "We are about to uncover a butt-load of diamonds."

"Exactly" said Rosa.

Jake opened the container door and a lot of fish and ice came out.

"It's fish! It's fish!" said Jake, standing ankle deep in ice.

"Ugh" said y/n.

--------------------------

Carlsson and Knausgaard were talking in front of a whiteboard when Jake and y/n walked in.

"Swedes" said Jake, sitting down.

"Oh, hello, Jake. Hello, y/n. You missed quite a party. The blond man from 'True Blood' was there. Very cool guy" said Knausgaard.

"So cool" said Carlsson.

"Yeah, that's cool" said y/n.

"Hey, this is weird because I hate you guys, but can I ask you a question?" asked Jake.

They nodded.

"If you broke up with your husband, would you tell Soren about it?" asked Jake.

"Are you making a funny laugh joke right now? I would insist he be there for it so that my husband would have a shoulder to cry on" said Knausgaard.

"Yeah, several years ago, Agneta and Lars were having trouble conceiving. She didn't even have to ask me to donate my sperm. I had it already in a tupperware, ready to go" said Carlsson.

"Wow, that's... Interesting" said y/n.

"So gross, yeah" said Jake.

"Can we ask you a question?" asked Carlsson.

Jake nodded.

"Why do you smell like fish? Is it hygiene?" asked Carlsson.

"No, we spent the night cutting open hundreds of dogfish to see if they had diamonds inside" y/n said as Rosa walked over.

"Did they?" Carlsson asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Jake said.

"Yes. It would be pertinent to the case" Knausgaard said.

"They didn't. Although, one did have a battery in it. What kind of a sicko feeds a battery to a fish?" said Jake.

"Well, whilst you were wasting your time, we set up a meeting on 14th November with the man we think is the buyer" said Knausgaard.

"Um..." said Carlsson.

"No, don't worry, Soren. I rescheduled your cycling practice for 16th November, and your dentist for 19th November" said Knausgaard.

"You know me so well" said Carlsson.

They high-fived and walked away.

"Ugh. Those guys suck" said y/n.

"They're so into each other, they're probably gonna start holding hands" said Jake.

You all looked at the Swedes as they started holding hands.

"Oh, they're actually holding hands" said Rosa.

"Yeah, they are awful, for sure. All tall and beautiful, and you don't want to know what they've got in their 'tooperware.' But honestly, I don't think it's so bad that they're close" Jake said.

"Wrong, it's the worst" Rosa said.

"Okay" Jake said.

"Oh, my God, I just figured out where the diamonds are" said Rosa. "We thought the shipping container came in on October 11th, 10/11, but dumb Europeans write their dates backwards. We should have been going through the one from 10th November."

"Of course! Stupid rest of the world, writing their date all dumb" said Jake.

"Actually, only America and a few other countries use the month-date format" said y/n.

"Either way, let's go" said Rosa.

"Okay" said Jake.

As someone from Britain/Europe, I had to put the date thing in there.