chapter one hundred thirty two.

Ben woke up later than usual. He had no interviews, no reshoots or auditions. It was just going to be a day of relaxation with Claudia. That's when he noticed that Claudia wasn't beside him at all. She was gone. He got up from bed and put on his slippers that Janis bought him for no reason at all. He liked them, they were very comfortable so he wore them around his apartment alot.

He called her name out several times, but didn't get a response. He checked the time on his watch, it was nine thirty in the morning on a Saturday. Claudia didn't have to work or any meetings scheduled.

"Dude, shut up! He may be dumb, but he's not completely stupid!"

Lucy. Was she really here or was he hallucinating?

"That doesn't make sense at all, but you're cute so it doesn't matter."

That was definitely Andrew's voice.

"You two, shut up! I think he woke up!"

Ben walked into the living room where he saw his two friends and his fiancée, who had a cake in her hands. Lucy and Andrew started singing happy birthday as soon as they saw Ben.

"Happy birthday dear Sirius Black-"

"That's not how it goes." Andrew told the brunette girl.

"Shut up and sing." Lucy nudged him.

As they finished their song, Claudia walked up to the love of her life and presented him with a cake she baked while he was asleep. "Happy birthday, Ben." She kissed his lips.

"Lame! Blow out the candles and wish for a Mama Mia sequel!"

"That's even more lame." Ben told her which he got boo'd for it courtesy of Lucy.

Ben did eventually blow out his birthday candles. The group of friends sat down at the dinner table ready to eat the cake that Claudia made.

"You are old, Benny boy." Lucy teased Ben.

"You do realize that he's two years younger than me?" Ben said, referring to Andrew, who ate his cake while being entertained by the banter that was going on between Lucy and Ben.

"You're still older. Claudia, you're dating an old man. Sugar daddy much." Lucy grabbed her spoon and licked the frosting off of it.

"Since we're talking about ages, Lucy, when's your birthday? No one ever told me." Claudia asked.

Suddenly Lucy got quiet. It was weird. Lucy was always talking, which wasn't a bad thing, but this time she had nothing to say. Ben knew the reason for Lucy's quietness so he asked Andrew if he wanted to get some fresh air outside.
After the men left, Claudia felt like she had ruined her friendship with Lucy.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel bad in any way. You don't have to answer my question."

Lucy chuckled lightly. "Claudia, you're fine. It's my fault for not telling you. So I don't really celebrate my birthday because too much bad shit happens. Like on my eight birthday, my mom forgot it was my birthday, she said she was too busy working to even remember. I just stopped celebrating because I never had one good birthday."

"I'm so sorry, Lucy, I'll forget about it. Even thought I never knew when it was." The two girls laughed it off.

"April eight, nineteen ninety."

• • •

Before Lucy and Andrew left, Claudia had given Andrew a birthday present since it was his birthday too. Lucy and Andrew were on their way to celebrate his day. Now, Claudia was putting away the leftover cake while Ben cleaned the table.

"I got a text message from my agent the other day." Ben said.

"Yeah? What did they say?" Claudia asked. She was always happy to hear anything related to Ben's career.

"Westworld is coming back for a second season. I might have a smaller part in it, I think, but I'm going to be Logan Delos again." He announced.

"I'm proud of you and everything you accomplished." Claudia smiled.

The couple eventually finished cleaning and went to bed. But Ben remained awake while Claudia slept peacefully. Lately, he had alot on his mind like his wedding, interviews, auditions. Lucy always assured him that the wedding would go perfectly because if it didn't, she was going to punch someone.

It was about two am when Ben got up from his bed. He made sure to cover Claudia's body with the sheets since she got cold easily. He walked out of his bedroom and sat on the sofa. He didn't feel like watching TV to pass the time so he pulled out his phone.

He clicked on his email and started to scroll through the hundreds of emails that and deleted the ones he didn't need anymore. One email in particular caught his eye. It was still unread so he clicked on it and scanned it.

"Holy shit." He said to himself.

An: pls i said i was going to update for a week straight and I liedddddd sorry about that but I'm back😌

blame obi-wan kenobi and stranger things 4 because i stayed up to watch them both sooo

anyways might update later too <3