chapter sixty one.

Lucy
Hey bitch

Lucy
Okay be like that 🙄

Lucy
Are you busy? I hope you're with Claudia because oh boy do I have somethings to share with the class

Lucy
Twitter tracked down her accounts so tell her to be careful. The internet is full of jerks

Lucy
Take care of her and I guess take care of yourself too 😐 bye

Lucy
I'm still expecting you to invite Andrew to your wedding. I mean we could be unintentionally matching! Omg what if he's your best man and Claudia picks me as her maid of honor? Does this mean i have to sleep with him cause ya know that one thing people say about the maid of honor and best man? I wouldn't mind at all 😎

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Ben waited with two impatient and childish adults in his car. Lara kept hitting Nate, causing him to grow frustrated. As much as he wanted to hit her back, he controlled himself. He checked the time on his watch then kept looking at the school's entrance for any sign of Janis or Claudia. Ben saw students hanging out by the entryway, but no Janis or Claudia.

"Hey, British man! Your phone keeps lighting up!" Lara pointed out.

Ben looked down at his phone that was sitting on the console. He grabbed it and checked it. The first thing he saw was multiple messages from Lucy so he decided to check them. As he scrolled through the messages, he started to get worried. Strangers on the internet were starting to find Claudia's accounts. He didn't know if Claudia had her accounts set to private, he hoped she did.

"Is everything okay?" Nate questioned.

Ben shut his phone off and put it back where it was. "Sort of. Maybe not."

"What do you mean by that? Is this about Janis probably murdering us?" Lara asked, Nate scoffed.

"No, but she might do the same to me if she finds out Claudia is being hated on by my fans," Ben replied. Both Nate and Lara looked at him as if he was crazy. "Oh, I'm an actor."

Nate nodded. "Cool."

"Anything we've probably seen?" Lara asked.

"Narnia?" The two adults shook their head.

"Dorian Gray?" Again, no.

"Stardust, The Big Wedding, Killing Bono?" He listened his works. It wasn't all of them, but he knew they probably didn't know any of it. Again, he received no answer. "Why did Janis go out with you again?" He directed the question towards Nate. "Lack of movie knowledge? Horrible taste in films? Narnia is the most popular, "

"Okay, okay! So I've only seen a couple of movies that aren't eighties or ninetees horror. Sorry for being a horror fan. But romcoms and chick flicks? I refuse to watch one," Nate shook his head again. "By the way, those movie titles sound cheesy as fuck, dude, what movies are you making?"

"I think they sound cool. Killing Bono and Narnia caught my attention," Lara interrupted Nate.

"Narnia is based on books. I played Prince Caspian so I'm in the second and third film." Ben explained.

Lara's smile dropped. "There's more than one?" Ben nodded proudly. "Unless Johnny Depp is dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow, I can't really focus on a movie series."

"What if I told you his favorite film series is the Narnia series?" Ben tilted his head.

"I'll consider watching it then, British man." Lara said. She then went back to looking out the car window and criticizing how the teenage boys acted around the girls.

Nate leaned forward and whispered to Ben. "Is Johnny Depp's favorite series Narnia?"

Ben shrugged. "Never met the guy so I have no idea."

An: i hate my sister and her bf 🙄 i'm about to run away from my house if he stays one more day 🏃🏽‍♀️💨❗

who wanna be roomies?😩🤪✌🏼

anyways stay swag friends and spam ben's comments to get him to sing good old fashioned lover boy by queen <3

hope y'all don't mind me updating after i said i was gonna take a break, i literally realized that i have nothing else to do other than write, go to work, shower, sleep and eat 😐✋🏼