𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝

🪐Season 2–
Episode 𝟐.

🪐Season 2– Episode 𝟐

—𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍:

Before, you only wore revealing clothes because you felt you had to, by now that you left you wore normal kimonos that covered the whole body. Chiyo even helped you choose them out. You would go to work everyday come home and then begin to work at home.

Night was here, after what had felt like 1,000,000 years. You were about to lay in your futon, then you heard a smash. Chiyo's room was right beside yours and there was a door that connected your rooms. You walked through to see Chiyo there so that wasn't her? It sounded like a window breaking. "Chi-" you began but were cut off after being grabbed from behind, being dragged back by your shoulders.

A demon...

You pulled a small blade from your pocket and slit its throat, pushing it off and running through the door that led to Chiyo's room. Shutting it and then turning the lock. "Let's go he won't heal forever and that door won't hold." You spoke as you held her wrist and grabbed a Japanese Arisaka Rifle, as you ran out the house. You can't run through the village, that'll only give the demon more food, your only option now...the woods.

Hopefully a demon Slayer or something will come in time.

You turn your head to look behind, seeing the demon running after you. You lift up Chiyo with one hand and began to carry her whilst you run. Turning your food quickly to face the demon completely as you shot. Blowing a hold right between the eyes.

"Bullseye" you turned around again and kept running, that gave you some time to get ahead. However, the demon was still alive or rather dead, but weakened.

The demon regenerated after around 5 minutes of being on the floor. You shot again this time shooting trough the left eye of the demon. Blood pouring out.

"Impressive, I've never been through this much trouble to catch my food before." The thing spoke as it brought a hand to the space where you shot. He was about to speak again, until his head was cut off. You let out a heavy sigh of relief, you fell to your knees and pulled Chiyo back from the tight embrace she was giving whilst you ran, she sat on your lap facing you. "See, everything is fine. The demon is gone, nothing is going to hurt up. We're safe."

She was crying. This shocked her. Demon attacks were rare for the two of you, she got scared all the time.

You looked up from Chiyo to see a man, blue eyes and a weird haori walking towards you two. You stood up infront of Chiyo, protectively. You aimed the Rifle at him as he stopped. "Don't shoot, I don't want to hurt either of you. I just want to help."

You still didn't move, the Rifle continued to point directly between his eyes. "I'm a demon slayer, I don't wish to hurt you." You hesitatingly put the rifle down in the snow. And looked over at Chiyo, kneeling behind you crying, and shaking. Your haori was thin, she'd continued to freeze with yours. But still, you took it off and placed it over her shoulders.

You turned to the man once again and finally spoke "Can I borrow your haori, I'll listen to whatever you have to say. But I don't want my daughter to freeze out here." He began walking closer again and took off his haori and placed it over her shoulders, as you picked her up and she hid her face in the crook of your neck.

"Follow me" was all he said as he walked through the forest, and soon you followed. You could feel Chiyo warming up. But she was still cold, hopefully your body heat would help.

________________________________________________

—𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐—
—❀660 words❀—

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐→