Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs.

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜:Morning came and you were woken up by your maid

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜:
Morning came and you were woken up by your maid.
"Good morning Lady (Y/n) as requested I didn't wake your husband. However, I've made your tea and some books about your 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 are ready for when you need them." She whispered helping you sit up.

You glance beside you to see your husband fake sleeping. He paid very close attention after your maid had brought up your "𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵"

You got out of bed and your maid helped you undress as she had picked out a kimono for you to wear.

She had picked out that Kimono for you, once she had left you took off the few pieces of clothing that covered your breasts

She had picked out that Kimono for you, once she had left you took off the few pieces of clothing that covered your breasts. Muzan still watching you with one eye open, secretly hoping you'd turn around so he's get a netter view.

Once you were dressed you made your way to your study room and saw the books you had written on the Blue spider Lily and some other flowers that could cure blindness and diseases.

You had lied to Muzan when he asked you what you had learned, you had told him the most useless piece of information you had.

In total you had 3 whole books of information, you opened the most recent one up and looked over the last little detail of the spider Lily. How it's petals curled.

You gaze left your book and turned to the door as someone was violently knocking.
"Come in" you shouted loud enough over the knocking.

"Lady (Y/n) the Lord Matsubara is here asking to come in and get his brooch that he left here. He also requests to stay here for the night as his driver has fallen ill and won't be able to take him home." A different maid said with an apologetic look on her face.

Sighing in annoyance you pinched the bridge of your nose. "Bring him in, and let him know he's free to stay for the night."

"Yes m' Lady."

A few minutes passed and then one of your maids came back along with Matsubara. God you hated him he's so annoying and keeps writing you letters on the daily. Asking if you'd marry him although you have a husband. You'd never tell Muzan about this.

"(Y/n) sweetheart how've you been? Are you ok? Do you want to leave your husband? HOW'S YOUR FAMILY? Do you and your husband still talk? Is he here, y'know I don't want to meet him he's probably ugly" Matsubara said all at once.

Gosh so annoying. Knowing with Muzan's skills he could probably hear everything that this man is saying.

"My husband and I are perfectly fine. I'll have you know Muzan is also quite a handsome man. And weren't you here for a brooch?" You ask standing up from your desk chair and walking around the desk to stand infront of Matsubara.

"Mhm whatever you say! And yes I am AND to stay the night I don't have any way to get home" he says a wide annoying smile on his face with a hint of a smirk.

"Mhm. You can stay but my husband is here so don't try anything your brooch is in my room I'll go get it"

His face dropped at the mention of your husband being here his plan was to be alone with you.

"I'll come with you."

"Ugh" you groaned speed walking out of your study room.

You knocked on your door before walking in letting your husband know someone was there.

You walked in and shut the door right behind you hitting Matsubara in the face.

Muzan had an irk mark on his cheek whilst he was sat up holding a book reading it.

"Who was that I don't recognise him at all?" Muzan questioned looking at you raising and eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Muzan-sama I didn't know he was coming he invited himself for the night. If he bothers you at all let me know. I just have to get his brooch that's in the drawer over there." You walked across the room and turned around your back now facing Muzan as you kneeled how and picked up the golden brooch.

Once you stood up you and turned around your husband was stood right before you shirtless and your noses almost touching. You blushed and looked away from his beautiful red eyes.

"Who is he?" Muzan asked placing a hand on your waist.

"His name is Matsubara" you say placing a hand on your husbands arm.

"Why won't he leave you alone?" He looked so handsome his eyes seemed as though they were glowing since the room was in slight darkness with all the light blocked out.

"I'm not sure"

"Do me a favour and close the curtains of your study make sure there's no light I'll be down in a second" he says giving you a smile, there was definitely some darkness behind it.

His eye was slightly twitching and an irk mark on his head.

"Yes Muzan-sama"

You left the room and hurried back to your study closing the curtains and turning on the light. All the sunlight blocked out as you know what would happen if the sun touched your husbands skin.

"What are you doing (Y/n) my sweetheart your blocking all the natural light?" Matsubara gives you a questioning look.

"It's nothing, here" you say handing him the golden brooch.

He took the golden object and was about to implant his face into your chest to hug you only to be cut off by a deep voice that seemed to frighten Matsubara.

Muzan had walked into your study room heading to stand at your side. The maid that was there seemed to be please your husband came before that filthy pervert Mastubara could lay a single finger on you.

Muzan's never ending glare at the other man just kept getting more intense.

"Matsubara, this is my husband. Kibutsuji Muzan." You say linking arms with Muzan.

Muzan didn't say anything but just kept glaring at Matsubara. "O-oh so y- your her husband? Matubara tried his best not to stutter. Now that he had finally met Muzan he was terrified.

"Yes. And who might you be?"

__________________________

•1044 words