Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅...

𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: After you had told him about the books of the blue spider Lily he realised that all his other fake wife's were useless

𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐:
After you had told him about the books of the blue spider Lily he realised that all his other fake wife's were useless.

All he needed was you, you would be the one to bring his body to perfection.

"Alright (Y/n) it's still early and the sun hasn't risen yet!, I apologise but I'll have to go tell the Uppermoons about this. I'll be back later." He said giving you a gentle kiss on the forehead and leaving the room.

You in a state of shock, he never did anything like that normally! What changed?

He walked down the hall adjusting his tie before calling Nakime to take him to the infinity castle.

And just like that he was there. "Nakime bring the Upper-moons immediately" and she obeyed.

The Upper-moons scattered around the infinity castle. All of the sudden the walls changed around them as they appeared on a flat surface with Muzan glaring down at them all.

"Lower your heads" he said pointing a finger that the six uppermoons.

And they immediately fell to the ground in fear bowing before Muzan. "I have gained some new information from my wife (Y/n) I believe the two have met correct Douma?" Muzan said glaring even harsher at Upper 2.

"Yes Muzan-sama, she is the most beautiful lady I've ever seen in all my life." Douma says raising his head to only for Muzan to see Douma blushing at the image of (Y/n).

"What do you mean the most beautiful woman you've ever seen in your life?!" Daki said jealous clear in her voice.

"Silence your mouth Daki! " Muzan said immediately shutting up the two.

"Douma? Why did you feel you had the right to go to my wife?"

"You said you were going to her, I intended to see you. However I do not regret meeting her! Infact I was planning on visiting her more often" Douma continued his rainbow eyes sparkling.

Muzan only gave a sigh of annoyance. Even if he threatened upper 2 he still wouldn't listen.

"Is she free tonight I would love to take her out! Just the two of us...alone" Douma said a wide smirk forming on his face.

Akaza's eyes widened at what Douma had just said. " Are you threatening to kill her?! Not only kill yet another woman but his wife?!"

"Silence"

Now Douma was scared. "Non of you are to even try hurt her. If I find out you did I'll kill you instantly Is that clear?! "

They all gave a small nod and appeared back where they were before and Muzan walked down the halls back towards your shared bedroom.

__________________________

•455 words