Sᴜᴘʀɪsᴇ sᴜᴘʀɪsᴇ!

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎: Muzan walked through the door and saw you and his other fake wife

𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎:
Muzan walked through the door and saw you and his other fake wife. He looked overall shocked that you were here.

You stayed seated whilst Rei ran to Muzan and, hugged him planting a kiss on his cheek, most would assume you would be jealous however you weren't. You knew very well that Muzan was only using you-and Rei, there was no need for you to lie to yourself or rather force yourself to believe he will let you keep your life.

Her arms around his neck as she leaned back to look at his. "Sora" —Muzan's fake name— "Your finally home! You've came at the right time, I'd like to introduce you to my dearest friend! (Y/n) Kibutsuji." Rei said pulling her husband towards you.

Muzan had a whole other last name with this family. Sora Iwata. That was his name in this family.

"It's nice you meet you sir, you must be Iwata Sora it's nice to meet you" you say lowering your head to the man. Acting as though you had never met him in all your life.

"..." he looked down at you for a few seconds. "The pleasure is all mine, Kibutsuji (Y/n)" you raise your head to look at him again. Giving a slight giggle before turning around to continue drinking your tea.

"Don't mind her Sora, she maybe just wanted another drink. She loves that rose tea" Rei said whispering to Muzan he honestly didn't care he had knew you for a while now and he knew your behaviour.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The room then fell silent and you didn't know why. You felt like you were interrupting something.

"Excuse me, I feel like I'm apart of something I'm not supposed to be, I'll be with Chiyo if you need me Rei." You said before heading towards the door.

"(Y/n)-sa—" Rei began but was cut off by you closing the door.

Walking down the halls you finally came across Chiyo's play room. The door was opened a little for you to see in. She was playing with her dolls.

Knocking on the door you pushed it open more. "Chiyo dear, may I play with you?" You ask moving to the side and leaning against the wall.

"YES! That would be amazing!!! Mommy never plays with me anymore she always says she's too busy. Or that father is here so behave properly" Chiyo says placing down her doll and walking to you.

"Can you take me for a walk in the garden?" She asked clinging onto your leg"

"...Of-course. Let's go!" You say picking her up and balancing her on your hip"

"Yeyyyyy"

———————

Walking throughout the garden with Chiyo holding her hand as she looked around at all the flowers.

"Hey Chiyo let's sit under that Sakura tree and we can play with your dolls!"

"Yeah!"

—The outfit your wearing— You and the young girl Chiyo sat down  beside eachother, and she began playing with the one doll she brought along with her

You and the young girl Chiyo sat down  beside eachother, and she began playing with the one doll she brought along with her.

The two of you created sorties with the doll pretending she was walking around looking for her friends. But getting lost in the darkness of a Sakura tree.

You two were getting along great. Until things got awkward.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO NEXT MOM THAT WAS FUN PLAYING DOLLS" Chiyo yelled at you.

You looked at her, for a couple seconds! Did she call you mom? You didn't know wether to cry in happy ness or feel guilty.

Chiyo soon realised what she had said.
"O-oh I'm sorry (Y/n)"

"It's alright dear, just try not to do it while your mother is around" you say as she stood up and collapsed onto your lap. Her head rested on her thighs and you brushed through her hair after taking out her braids. Wearing them all the time must be painful.

"Can I come with you (Y/n) I don't want to be alone again! PLUS you have a younger sister my age, I'd be able to play with her and spend time with you" she said giving you a cheerful smile

You honestly wanted to cry. You loved her so much like your own child, if you could you would take her home with you... It all depends when Muzan was going to kill Rei...

__________________________

•721 words