Kᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛:"Y'know" you began closing your eyes and running your nails through Chiyo's hair

𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛:
"Y'know" you began closing your eyes and running your nails through Chiyo's hair. "Maybe we could convince your mother to let me adopt you...She's always busy and there's nobody to take care of you" you trailed off.

"...That's right!" She said getting up. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LETS GO!" She got up and you soon stood up after her.

You two ran down the hill hand in hand back towards the estate! Rei would be open to the idea she was saying about how she was thinking of sending Chiyo away for a bit until she cleared things up she said it could take years...

You two childishly ran into the room that Muzan and Rei were and they seemed like they were in a disagreement of some kind.

The two of you burst through the door giggling and stumbling as you walk. "MOM I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" Chiyo yelled. And you just placed your hands over your chest trying to slow down your heart. You were so excited...there is a high chance you'll get a new daughter today and you couldn't wait. Yes you were only 19 but you were a mature enough lady.

"What is it Chiyo, can't you see I'm busy at the moment" Rei said raising her voice a little.

"I WANT (Y/N) TO ADOPT ME!!!" Chiyo yelled pumping her fists up and down!

Muzan looked shocked. He was confused why your heart was beating so fast he was begging to get worried you were about to have a heart attack.

Rei was just still, she was in very deep thought. She lowered her head . "Let's sit and discuss this"

And there the four of you were. Muzan and Rei say a few meters away from eachother on the couch. And you and Chiyo sat opposite right beside eachother holding hands.

You had gone through some questions and now you guys were just settling things.

"(Y/n)-San are you sure your husband will be ok with this?" Rei asked you Muzan now paying attention to your answer.

"I'll have to convince him a little, but I'm sure with some persuasion he'll agree. Plus he is a kind man Ik sure there's won't be any problems" you say placing a hand on your cheek.

"Hmm..." Rei sighed.

"..." Once you had finished saying that you'll have to persuade your husband a little he kept looking at your breasts.

"......Fine, sign these papers... Tomorrow morning you can have Chiyo's last name changed and she'll be officially your daughter!" Rei said looking proud.

You were so happy, your dream coming true...You began crying and hugging your new daughter.

"Thankyou so much Rei-san, Sora-Kun! You have no idea what this means to me" you say and then Chiyo started crying at how her new mother was.

Muzan was shocked, he didn't know you wanted a child. Probably because you never asked for anything.

"I'll write to guys tomorrow, but it's beginning to get dark and it's dangerous at night! I think it's best we head home right sweetie" you say closing your eyes and smiling...

Muzan thought you were taking to him so just stared at you. But no Chiyo was more important now.

"YES!!!"

__________________________

•547 words