Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

𝙷𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍:Muzan stayed at your study looking over other books, he was desperate to find the Blue spider Lily

𝙷𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍:
Muzan stayed at your study looking over other books, he was desperate to find the Blue spider Lily.

You decided that whilst you would wait you could visit your dear friend, Rei she is also one of Muzan's fake wife's.

And he was going to visit her later? It would be nice to see a shocked expression on his face. But was he planing to kill her? Or kill you even? You had given him the information he needed so why would you still be alive?

Whatever.

You got dressed and headed towards the car and your driver drove you to Reis home. You had sent her a letter since you didn't want to be rude, she responded with an ok.

You told Muzan you were leaving and would be back later you didn't tell him what you were leaving for though.

You knocked on the door and was let in by a maid, she then ran off to get Rei whilst you waited.

All of the sudden, a familiar little girl came running from out the hallway. Chiyo, she was such an adorable girl her hair in braided pigtails with two pink ribbons holding it in place. Brown eyes like her mother.

You wished you could have a child but knowing your current husband you knew you'd have to wait until your next life for a child.

"Chiyo, dear it's been so long since I've seen you. You've grown up so much" you say picking the little girl up she only responded with giggling.

"Yeah Mommy said that too" The little girl said beginning to play with the necklace you wore. "Those are some pretty earrings (Y/n)-San"

"Thankyou dear, where is Rei?"

"She's sent me to come get you she's just having some tea, I think mommy is sick she is loosing her strength"

"Oh dear, I'll try visit more often and give her more things to make her feel better"

"Yey!!! Now c'mon" the little girl says jumping out of your arms and beginning to run away.

You gave a little giggle and followed her. She ran into a room that had two fancy couches opposite to eachother, Rei sat on one couch and you walked to sit opposite to eachother.

"(Y/n)-San I'm so glad you came to visit me! I haven't seen you since you got married?" Rei said standing up to hug you.

"Oh I know I apologise for that Rei, I've been busy with work"

"I understand, now sit let's have some tea"

The both of you sat down and were catching up. It had been a while since you had seen her after all.

"So who's your new husband (Y/n) is he handsome? Does he treat you right?" Rei asked placing down a cut of tea.

"Oh yes he is very handsome, and he is such a kind man"

"That's wonderful to hear"

You were both interrupted by the sudden opening of the door.

Muzan...

__________________________

•499 words