Rᴇᴀᴅʏ💦

☁️
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢: The kiss continued and Muzan's hands were going under your thighs pulling them up to wrap around his waist

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢:
The kiss continued and Muzan's hands were going under your thighs pulling them up to wrap around his waist.

Pulling your tower hand closer to his. His hands going up your chest to explore. His hands stopped at your breasts, roughly groping them.

You pulled away from the kiss for air. You only got one short breath before being pulled back in. It got rougher and deeper.

You tightened your grip on Muzan's shirt, in return his grip on your breast got tighter. You moaned into the never ending kiss sending vibrations down Muzan's spine.

Just as he was about to properly take off the clothing covering your top half, a maid came through the door.

"Lady (Y/n)-" she looked at how close the two of you were together and where Muzan's hands remained. "Umm- I apologise for interrupting but your father has invited himself over your estate. He wants to speak to you immediately."

"...Alright I'll be down in a second!" You say slinging out of the bed and walking over to a set of drawers where a kimono was set out ready for you to get dressed into.

Were you and Muzan really about to do that?

__________________________

•203 words