ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ

☁️
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸

𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎: Today had been nice, Muzan surprisingly never left

𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎:
Today had been nice, Muzan surprisingly never left. He stayed in the bedroom all day to avoid the sunlight and when the sun went down he was spending time with you and Chiyo.

"Muzan-sama? Is everything alright" you ask as he walked through the door and sat opposite to you, Chiyo sitting on your lap.

He only nodded and watched you and Chiyo play with a few of her dolls. "That one here is called Toko" she explained picking up a brunette haired doll.

"Anyways mom, I have a question!"

"What is it Chiyo?" You asked, placing down one of the dolls she gave you.

"Who's your favourite?"

"What?"

"Who's your favourite, me or dad?" She asked, Muzan and Chiyo now waiting for your answer.

"U-um, of course you Chiyo darling!!" A drop of sweat on your cheek as Chiyo jumped around happily. "Im better than you! Im better than you!" She chanted pointing at Muzan.

"..." He only looked at her with an unreadable expression. "No, I'm her favourite. She just doesn't want to tell you because your too young." Muzan then answered.

"Liar!"

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are!"

"Since I am her favourite! Mom will you sleep in my room tonight, we can play dolls." Chiyo said now ignoring Muzan.

"No." Muzan spoke, now getting up and walking around the table heading to you and Chiyo.

"Shut up." Chiyo answered.

Muzan picked up Chiyo and moved her away from you, he then pulled you from your chair and held onto you. "See I'm her favourite."

"NO YOUR NOT"

Chiyo screamed, now they were arguing with eachother. Over who was your favourite.

"Mom tell him I'm your favourite!"

"She's my favourite."

"HA HA Loser, FUCKIN' LOSER" Chiyo yelled pointing at Muzan.

The argument then continued, you finally after eight minutes of trying escaped Muzan's hold and picked up Chiyo. Spear walking away. "HA HA" she yelled again.

Muzan stuck his middle finger up at her whilst you had your back turned and Chiyo only did the same.

What a lovely little family you have!

_____________________________
———

—350 words