Dᴇᴀʀ

☁️
Chapter 20

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛: The run through the forest came to an end once you appeared in some sort of fortress, doors on the ceiling halls everywhere

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛:
The run through the forest came to an end once you appeared in some sort of fortress, doors on the ceiling halls everywhere. Such a fascinating place.

"Finally" the familiar voice of your husband spoke. "Place her down, Akaza." And he did so. You held Chiyo tightly just incase.

"Muzan-Sama" you spoke as you stood up from where Akaza just placed you, and ran to hug your husband. "(Y/n), where have you been?" He wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you closer slightly.

"Father took me back to his estate!" You were in a very good mood. Finally able so see your husband again. Akaza had left as asked, leaving you, Muzan and Chiyo alone.

"I saw the papers you left for me, do you wish to leave me (Y/n)?"

"No. I love you so much, dear."

"Good, I can't have my only wife leave me now"

You giggled slightly at your husbands words whilst you still held Chiyo. She was sound asleep. "Come, I'll take you two home, let me carry Chiyo you've been carrying her for quite a while."

"Nakime" he spoke again and you were both home.

Chiyo been placed in bed and you and Muzan in your shared bedroom. You lay in bed wearing a thin yukata that revealed your cleavage. Muzan lay behind you, both of you in your sides. He rested his chin on your shoulder and his hand rested on your hips and stomach.

"I'm very glad you didn't leave me. Your my wife and mine alone, nobody can change that." Muzan whispered in your ear. His hold on your hip tightening.

"I'm glad"

_________________________

—278 words