Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇsᴛᴀᴛᴇ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎:The night had come and Matsubara was locked up in his room, you were dressed in a beautiful kimono and Muzan in a suit

The night had come and Matsubara was locked up in his room, you were dressed in a beautiful kimono and Muzan in a suit.

Both you and Muzan were walking through the streets of the festival. Tons of people walking around buying things.

The smell of meat and candy filled the air. Lights shining all around. Couples leaving to go into dark streets to 'talk'

Everything looked so beautiful....

You held tightly onto Muzan's hand to prevent getting lost in the crowd. You dragged him around to different carts around the streets.

Everything was going great until you got pushed forward and lost your grip on your husbands hand. You turned around to look where he was before and he was gone. Crowd must've pushed him back.

You tried your best to find your husband but you just couldn't see him anywhere. You figure you could look around a bit more and meet your husband back at the estate you both shared.

Looking around your attention was caught by 2 red hair pins with golden tips. You walked towards the cart where they were set out and stared at them.

"Hey little lady, you wanna' buy those or you just gonna' stare?" The man that worked there asked. He was absolutely disgusting.

"I apologise, Im not carrying any money at the moment. The person that came with me is, but I seem to have lost him in the crowd." You say looking back at the two hair pin.

"We'll there are other ways a beautiful young woman like you could pay me." He said a smirk growing on his face and his eyes wondering down to your chest area. He then reached over the cart to place a hand on your cheek.

Before he could touch you someone grabbed his wrist and you swore you heard the crack of a bone. You turned around to see your husband.

Thank god.

"What do you think your doing? Trying to touch 𝗺𝘆 wife's face?!" Muzan asked giving a harsh glare to the worker. And slapped his and away another crack of a bone to be heard.

"I apologise I didn't know she was here with anyone" the man said bowing his head.

"I've been here for about two minutes, and I heard clear as day that she told you she was here with someone!" Muzan answered back and a vein appeared on his forehead.

The worker didn't respond. He only stepped back and kept looking down at the ground in fear.

"(Y/n) dear, what drew you over here. Something catch your eye?" Muzan asked you his glare now gone at the sight of and and his features softened.

"Oh yes Muzan-sama, these hair pins caught my attention." You say looking back at the hairpins.

Muzan places some money down beside the two hairpins and grabbed the two pins. Wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you along.

"Here" he said placing the two hairpins in your hand.

"Thankyou"

The two of you headed back to your estate and once you walked through the door the atmosphere was dark. The estate smelled like blood...

"LADY (Y/N), MATSUBARA IS DEAD!!!" Your maid came rushing around like she had just seen a ghost.

Your eyes widened in shock and drops of sweat appeared on your cheeks and forehead.

"W- where?" You asked still in shock.

"I- in his room" she said you were about to go and check until Muzan's hold on your waist tightened.

"It's not good for a lady to see such things, please don't go in there dear"

You looked up to Muzan to see him unbothered. So he was the one who killed Matusbara, huh?
__________________________

•624 words