Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔: You were at your home estate drinking some tea that a worker had just served you

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔:
You were at your home estate drinking some tea that a worker had just served you. You were looking over some books, about plants and flowers. You were very interested in those things, you made medicine and grew plants in your back yard.

Your husband had asked you to look for a certain flower. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿.

Despite not knowing what is was, you'd never heard of a flower like this, but now you were interested. You were scanning pages of your book about plants until your personal maid came rushing in and panting.

"Lady (Y/n), so sorry to interrupt but-" she paused for a second to breathe again. "Your husband is back and wished to see you, should I bring him to you?" She asked standing up strait.

"Of course, my husband is welcome at anytime" you say turning away from her and looking at your book once again.

"Alright I'll bring him at once" she said why last turning and running back through the hallway.

You turned you head in the direction of the window whilst staring at your reflection in the darkness of the window. The Sky pitch black and a few stars shining. The time was around- 1:26 in the morning you should be asleep but your eyes just wouldn't stay shut.

You wore a black yukata that exposed your cleavage and your hair down scattered across your back and shoulders.

You waited for your maid to come back with your husband. You hadn't seen him in 4 days.

"Lady (Y/n) your husband" your maid said stepping aside from the door for your husband to walk in.

And there he was, your husband Muzan Kibutsuji. A gentle smile made its way to your tips and you stood up and walked towards him. You wrapped your arms around him as he soon returned the hug. It was something he had grown to deal with whilst the two of you had been married.

Your maid then left and closed the door behind her. "Hello, (Y/n) my dear, how have you been?" He asked with a strait face whilst he rested his chin on the top of your head.

"I've been good Muzan-sama. I've been doing some research about the Blue spider Lily like you had asked" you say resting your head against his chest with your eyes closed, relaxing at your husbands touch.

"Really? Have you found anything interesting?" He asked his grip on you tightening.

"Only a few things, The stalk, leaves and flowers of a spider Lily are mildly poisonous but the bulbs are very poisonous, not really that much helpful information. But that's all the books say" you pulled away from the hug and your husband did after holding on for a couple more seconds.

"That's alright, I'll be here for 1 week before I have to leave for another business trip is that alright?" He asked looking you in the eye.

"Of course"
__________________________

•500 words