Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜɪʟsᴛ sʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘs.

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜: Muzan had taken you to bed as it was very late

Muzan had taken you to bed as it was very late. He lay next to you in your shared bed. You immediately fell asleep once you got there, but for obvious reasons Muzan was awake...

He was lost in thought looking up at the ceiling. He was thinking about the blue spider Lily and where it could be, how many demons he should send to find it, when should he kill off his wife's.

He then paused and turned to you looking at the your hair as you were facing away from him. Holding onto his hand whilst you slept.

Why did he not want to kill you? Why did he refuse to hurt you?

...

Does he actually care, Did the Demon King really go and fall for a mere human girl?
No, he refused to believe it.

The two of you were going to a festival tomorrow night, he was completely brought back to reality when the presence of an Upper moon had came.

Muzan sat up from the bed you both shared and looked around the room, his gaze then shifted to the glass balcony door, where upper 2 stood with his golden fan covering his mouth. Muzan mood changed immediately, he honestly didn't like Douma. And the idea of Douma around you. He didn't like that either.

The doors then opened and the coldness of the night air came in. Lights of some nearby festivals going on.

As soon as the doors opened, Douma got on his knees and bowed his head before Muzan.

"Muzan-sama, I had heard your going to visit your wife! I've really wanted to meet her" She said with his rainbow eyes sparkling. "I was watching you and you were staring at her in admiration! She must be a great woman to posses the ability to make you like her."

Douma's head was silently cut off, Muzan glaring at him.

"How dare you come here without my permission, if you leave now and never return maybe I'll spare you your life!" Muzan said with a irk mark appearing on his cheek.

Douma then immediately left after Muzan had threatened him, Muzan soon followed to leave. Probably on his way to find a human to eat, once Muzan left you opened your eyes. Learning how to fake sleep without your senses going crazy telling you to open your eyes at the noice of a demons head being hit so hard it fell off.

You looked around the room at the small pool of demon blood that remained on the floor. Sighing to yourself you closed your eyes and tried to properly sleep this time, without the whining of a certain demon.

Atleast you could sleep during the day tomorrow, your husband locks himself up in the room at daytime, you didn't question that either since you knew the answer.
You wouldn't be disturbed by anyone.

__________________________

•489 words