Rᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗:You were laying in bed whilst Muzan was helping getting rid of Matusbara's body

𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗:
You were laying in bed whilst Muzan was helping getting rid of Matusbara's body. You were about to close your eyes until you heard a knock at the glass balcony door.

You immediately looked over to see the shadow of a tall man. The only think that was clear to you was his rainbow eyes.

You slowly got out of bed and headed towards the door.

Closing your eyes and opening the door, the man that was infront of you giggle.

You opened your eyes with a calm expression on your face. "Who might you be sir?" You ask looking up at the rainbow eyes man before you.

"Ahh~ such a beautiful woman! I don't believe I've ever met such a woman this much beauty." The man says pulling out a golden fan and covering his mouth. "I'm Douma, and you are?" He says placing a and on your cheek examining your eyes, his long nails almost scratching your eyes out.

"(Y/n) Kibutsuji" you say placing your hand over his.

"Oh dear~ so your that man's wife? It's such a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too?" You say raising an eyebrow.

You looked in his eyes and realised he was an upper moon. Rank 2.

"Your Uppermoon 2? You must be a strong demon!" You say holding tighter onto his hand that remained onto his cheek.

Douma's eyes widened. "That man didn't mention that you knew about demons. He told us you knew nothing!"

After that it was silent until you heard steps coming closer to your door.
You let go of douma's hand and ran back to your bed climbing into it and pulling the sheets over yourself.

Douma knew who was coming and immediately left.
Muzan then walked through the door and looked annoyed he knew that uppermoon 2 was here. Muzan could smell the other demon.

Once he had changed he got into bed and surprisingly pulled you closer to him.

Whilst you fell asleep he was thinking over what he had heard you say about Douma being strong and knowing he was an upper demon.

__________________________

•346 words