Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

☁️
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞: With your new daughter, she would have to be introduced to your husband

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞:
With your new daughter, she would have to be introduced to your husband. Luckily, Muzan was using a disguise when his name was Sora— he changed his appearance a little.

Instead of his beautiful natural red eyes, he wore brown ordinary ones. Black hair that was styled much more different.

Thanks to that he to Chiyo, was a completely different man. Leaving Rei's estate your driver awaited out front. You opened the door and helped Chiyo climb through it.

After her you got in and sat beside her. "I can't wait to meet my new father! I bet he's nice." Chiyo said punching the air.

You gave a slight giggle in response and patted her on the head. "Chiyo Kibutsuji, how does that sound to you?" You asked as she turned and gave a nod.

Arriving at the Kibutsuji estate.

You carried Chiyo holding her against your hip as you walked through the door. "Lady (Y/n)—" one of your maids began. She looked both back and forth at you then Chiyo and then you again.

"LADY (Y/N) YOU KNOW YOU YOUR NOT ALOUD TO JUST TAKE KIDS RIGHT?!" She yelled having a mini heart attack.

"I know, this is my new daughter I adopted her just today."

The maid didn't respond, well you really didn't give her time too. You just walked away.

"Alright Chiyo-" you began placing a hand on a door handle ready to open it.

"Muzan, dear. This is Chiyo, my- our daughter" you say as Chiyo appeared from behind you holding onto your leg. "Chiyo, this is my husband, Muzan Kibutsuji."

She looked at him for a second before speaking, " It's nice to meet you sir!" Chiyo says giving a rather confident smile.

"Chiyo, it's...nice to meet you too." Muzan says blankly. Trying his best not no act like he knew the little girl. His plan was to kill Chiyo and Rei but since Chiyo was now your daughter he'd have to let Chiyo live.

Why doesn't Muzan want to disappoint you?

"Alright" you said in a gentle voice giving a close eyes smile.

"MEI COME HERE RIGHT NOW AND GET CHIYO A ROOM!!!!" You scream and one of your maids came in and showed Chiyo to a room. You planned on taking her out so that she could choose things to decorate her room with.

Muzan taking a deep sign as you walked up to him. He was at your study desk say down on the chair doing some work. You sit down on his lap and place one arm around his neck.

He raised an eyebrow, but still sliding an arm around your waist and pulling you closer. "Thankyou for not saying anything to dear Rei earlier!" You say smiling.

"Hmm" was his only response. Placing his head leaning against the side of your shoulder whilst you still stayed seated on his lap.

__________________________

•487 words

•ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴᴛ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴɢᴇɴ+ ʜɪs ᴡɪꜰᴇs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?
Yᴇs ᴏʀ ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ!!!