𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤

🪐Season 2–
Episode 1.

🪐Season 2– Episode 1

—𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔:

A good life, that's what this was. Finally doing something for yourself. You made money that you earned. You were so proud of yourself for the first time when you managed to get the money to buy a home for you and Chiyo, and she was so happy she now had a secure home. And she was proud of her mother for the work she did to be able to buy this house.

You and Chiyo had completely changed, it had been already a year since leaving Muzan, your lives only got better each day without him. Chiyo now 10 years old, your daughter was finally growing up. The story was you were 15 when you gave birth to her, since you were now 25.

Your hair tied in a high bun with a white bandana over it, and Chiyo was right your eyes did change along with both of you. They got darker, and cat like pupils appeared.

You finally made it home after a busy day at work. Being greeted by Chiyo, her hair grew a little, now shoulder length. "Hey, Chiyo. How was your day?" You spoke, patting her head.

"It was good, I did some washing up."

"Thanks, that's kind of you."

You took off your Zōri sandals and scarf and placed them on a hanger and closed the fusuma door behind you. Since you knew demons were around, you started to train. Not as a demon slayer. But you trained, you got a gun, you learned how to use that perfectly. A gun should give you time to run away.

But right now let's not focus on that.

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook anything!" You spoke raising your voice so that Chiyo could hear through the hallway.

"I'll eat anything, I'm starving. Make whatever." The sun still up despite it being cold outside. Chiyo spoke walking into the kitchen and grabbing a few tools to help you. You washed your hands and placed on a apron. Chiyo telling you more about her day, as she helped you cook, she really was a good girl. She's been through so much even at such a young age.

"It was so much fun!" She finished as you chuckled at her excitement. "I'm glad" you spoke helping her lift the food to the table. You had gotten a lot stronger during the past year. You probably had the strength of a high ranked demon slayer now.

Chiyo sat down in a chair and so did you, looking over the food then holding each-others hand. Closing your eyes and having a moment in silence, "Āmen" you both spoke and began eating. Chiyo seemed very pleased to eat since she was shoving all sorts of food in her mouth. "You look ridiculous." You commented laughing at her, crumbs all around her face as she tried to talk with her mouth full. "I was starving!" She finally spoke properly after swallowing her food, you chuckled again, and then began eating.

You look over at Chiyo to see her just finishing her food off, trying to get every last drop left

You look over at Chiyo to see her just finishing her food off, trying to get every last drop left. "You quickly swallowed and laughed at her. "HEY STOP!"
She yelled.

You were wrong before....Chiyo is your family!

______________________________________________

—𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐—
—❀552 words❀—

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐→