Lᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ (Y/ɴ)

☁️

ⵊɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙺𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒-Wife of the one and only Muzan Kibutsuji

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙺𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒
-Wife of the one and only Muzan Kibutsuji.

She wasn't his only wife, he did have other fake wife's but (Y/n) was his favourite. She never questioned anything he said. She never asked where he was leaving to or what he would be doing or even when he would be back.

—(Y/n) has a beautiful long black hair, light purple eyes and long black eyelashes.

—She herself is a beautiful, majestic woman. She draws the attention of both males and females. People tend to flirt with her often, however when she's with her husband Muzan they don't dare to come close to her.

—She stays home and does paperwork and sometimes she helps the workers clean around the estate she lives in.

—She is aware of the Demon Slayer corpse. She had actually talked to a few demon slayers and let one of them stay at her home to heal one time.

She is aware her husband is a demon but still doesn't say anything. It's not that she's scared, but mentioning it will only ruin things.

After a while Muzan starts to spend more time with his wife (Y/n) until the point where he realises the main reason he saw her as his favourite was because he loves her.
Once he realised this he had killed off his other wife's and kept her and he had planned on making her the mother of his child...
__________________________

•247 words