chapter 23 : Esta dañada

Authors note

Ayy I'm Back . This chapter contains smut-ish tings , as well as mention of death and mathematics . There will also be slight mention of PTSD and Super charged Sadistic behavior . I promise I'm not psychotic . Love you cookie monsters . Ohhhh and we have da blood and mention of wepon usages . Also we have some romantic ish happening , this is not fluff but why not . ❤ we also have the color yellow . If any of this offends you pls kindly fall of a hill and leave your phone in your car at the top 😘

bubblesXplural

Also , vodka redbull or kiwi on pizza ?

                                    ..............                              

Arny's POV :

I love how this woman trusts me with her house . Imagine if I just burn it down while James and his little toy were in there . I'm not actualy sure what Amanda was doing here , I mean the baby died and not even she cared . Now that's some next level mental fuckedness . Moving on to something that actualy matters . Tonight I'll be going out on a date with Charlie . Though we have been dating for about 6 months now , each and every single date we go on seems to be just as akward yet special as the first .

Tonight I had something nice planned for the both of us . We would be going to the lake neer midnight , then later on taking a walk through the cemetery . Tis a bit booky but very romantic . More so because Charlie was a 5"11 brunette with  eyes of topaz , yet she is scared of the dark . Its hillarious when you think of it , but I can't laugh because ..... I have no clue but instinct  tell me not to .

The time for our date had been set for 7:30 pm . It was now 7:21 pm . Putting on a black blazer over the turtleneck I had on along with black slacks , and white Air force ones' . It's very convenient that Charlie lives only a 8 min drive from Busisa's house . I had on a graphite grey coat with grey pants , a turtleneck and black shoes .

***
Arriving at Charlie's house , I quickly called her and she told me she was on her way out . Within minutes she came out wearing a floral yellow dress with knee length brown boots . She looked quite adorable , suitable for a date at a restaurant or house party . Not a cemetary . That is kinda my fault for keeping it a surprise .

*Yes I shipped ahead , I hate akward car banter *

"You look lovely darling , but our activities of the night do not favor those boots ." I said to her while opening the door for her to get out . She looked at me with a face painted with so many expressions it looked like abstract art made by a 3 year old . "Arnold . What . The . Fuck . Are we doing at a cemetary ?" She said , her words dripping with frustration . "Sweetheart , I thought we would take a walk in the cemetery , then have a picnic by the lake past the playground ." I said to her with one of my award winning smiles plastered on my face . Though she does not seem charmed .

As we began walking past all the headstones . I couldn't help but spot an open grave , with the casket wide open inside of it . The white lining had been stained with blood , and a pistol was in the casket . 

Well then , this is my chance to scare the little suburban baby . Trying my best to mimic the face of someone who is in fear , I looked over to Charlie and spoke with a slight shiver to my voice . "Charlie what's that over there ?" I said to her , she instantly looked over to the casket and instantly froze in place . Her face painted with fear . This would be fun .