chapter 11 : from fiction to reality

Authors note

Look to anyone who might want to bash me on this I'm sorry if I used your name or made your uncomfortable . Other than that , we have mature language with very little atention to censor it .Enjoy.

bubblesXplural

Chloë's POV:

The fúck is that noise . If these two are having séx then they need to start keeping it down. Noticing that Brandon had also woken up and was also annoyed I got up and patted his head which seemed to calm him down immediately . I was still upset , as Brandon fell asleep I left towards the main bedroom and walked in only to find them both fast asleep .

Busisa had her hand on Danny's face and Danny looked so peacefull despite the tinny hand covering his mouth . Yes I'm her friend but that bítch hands are tinny as Fúck . Leaving them to sleep peacefully I followed the sound of soft moaning and giggling to the 4th guest bedroom . Only to find the bítch Amanda stradling the brused James. This trick .

"Ya'll, shut the héll up , its 5:30 am in the morning. Half of the neighborhood can hear you , just shut up or find your own house to live in ." I spoke clearly anoyed by the two of them .

Amanda got off of James and came over to me then spoke with stupidity clearly clouding her mind , " Mind you me chienne but this is not your house you can't order me around ." I had to give the idiot credit for being brave . But she was oblivious to the fact that I knew french . Even though I was a good foot shorter than her it did not phase me .

With pride I said to her , " Eh bien charmant. C'est la maison de mon meilleur ami. Alors avant d'essayer de m'insulter, révisez vos faits, puis revenez." Her eyes hardened and she turned away before sitting on the bed and looking at me with amusement playing on her face ." You have very google translated french." She said as if I cared ." Bítch I don't care as long as you caught it because I'm guessing french is not your first language either . " I spoke making sure to make my hatred for her evident with every word I spoke .

She turned around and laid back on James' chest , acting all innocent. Before walking out the door I spared her and James one more look that read 'keep it down or I kill you ' . James started squirming in discomfort and I left feeling satisfied. That was fun .

Getting back to the 3rd guest bedroom where Brandon was peacefully sleeping. I looked at this angel before me . Without a dought he was adorable ; hot all in one . I love it .

James' POV:

Chloë had just left the room and to be honest I've learnt to fear her . I mean she throws a mean right hand . With Amanda comfortably laying against my chest I began to think about her being pregnant . She had told me 2 weeks before the party and I was genuinely excited about it. Having a baby me running around here would be amazing . Though her working for Danny and my construction company weren't going to give us the lavish life I live now with Busisa as my wife.

I want my baby to grow up with everything she or he wants . I want her to live like mine and Busisa's baby would have lived if I weren't away with Amanda so long . I mean this woman I still call my wife lives in a twelve room mansion , excluding the kitchens , bath and living rooms . In a very quiet town with pretty good maintenance and service delivery .

She was a relistate agent before opting to start her own advertising company then built it up before selling it for 4 million US dollar . She invested the money into a very small software company which turned out well . Seeing that in a month she makes 6.5 million US dollars but she still works for Mr Sidorov as the head in marketing . This woman may be terrible at accounting but she knows how to make money .