****Inside her mind****

Authors note

Hi guys this is not a preview or any tipe of ish . It's just a little bonus insight on Busisa's mind , since she is pretty much a unknown figure in this story . Hope you enjoy , and this is originally written . So please no one come to me and say I'm stealing somone else's poetry . I wrote this . I love all u lil cookie monsters

bubblesXplural

As the sun sets over the horizon , only those who are lost and have been see the beuty of the struggles night time brings . The fear of poetic alignment with the stars is what those who don't know , unknowingly fear . For there past aligns with the future only through the stars and night . They live in the day ; and sleep during the hours that make or break your sanity . Only doing good when the actors are in full swing . But see not that , as the sun sets over the horizon .

The mask comes of , only to reveal a shattered soul bound to its temporal home by the fake ties formed in life . The hours of power are those of dusk , where fear leads you to help others over yourself . Without pay , but in the day those who have no experience doing what you do in the night get paid for helping people see nothing , but as the sun sets over the horizon , the lost mans future is written in the stars . To be seen by his past , and to give him new light . A future tale to be told in love or in true love.

Faces , fackeness are the product of the pain people have and will experience . Though only those who see it understand the true meaning of hiding . Yet the eye of a man is blinded by violence and fear of the unknown ....

Let the light shine ! Only those who fear live a peaceful life . But also a happy life . For if you do not fear , you live o lyrics to serve . Freedom to the mind ..... let it be .

Guys please do give feedback on the poem . Of course there are spelling and grammar mistakes . But do tell me if you enjoyed it and I might make another one . Love youssse

bubblesXplural