chapter 2 : Darling

Authors note

You lot really thought I wouldn't put something something in this book about fixing it ; ) funny . Maybe I'll keep speack in the book just for the fun of it ; • also dont be sus .

bubblesXplural

Busisa's POV:

She swiftly jumped off of the counter and ran to the door to get her shoes then came back to the kitchen and opened the back door . "I'm sorry Mrs Bailey but I have to go ." She hurried out the door before I could ask her anything else . This left me confused and scared , what could she have ment with everything she said .

A loud knock brings me out of my thoughts , "Coming !" I shouted as I went over to open the door. I was greeted with a smile from James , but my smile slowly turned into a frown when I notice 4 other figures behind him . All of the men before me had dark hair , all but one . He had stark white hair that had a slight tint of black at the roots ; porcelain skin with plump dark pink lips . He also had dark hazel brown eyes that appeared black but I knew they were a dark shade of hazel brown because our eyes are the same colour . He had a mischievous smirk plastered on his face .

I hadn't realized I was glaring until a raindrop hit my nose . Instantly I start looking at the floor . He slowly aproaches me and grips my chin making me look him in his eyes . "I do hate to interrupt your thoughts love but tis quite cold out here . May we come in ?" He said in a tone much lower than I'd expected , he had the slightest of a british accent which I strangely also have .

Still looking into his eyes I had finaly processed everything he said and I stepped aside to open the door for them all to come in . Instinctively I bow my head as they all walk in . Propper etiquette I suppose ?

Danny's POV:

As I stand in James' black , rose gold and gainsboro themed house . This cute tiny woman bowing before me right now is not doing my ego any justice . All I want to do is scare her even more ; she looks quite cute in this state .

I just want to continue making her fell helpless and small . The way her eyes light up with fear when connecting to mine makes me miss Sapphire .

Snapping me out of my thoughts was the sound of Arny's voice . " James my man ; does your wife treat all visitors like royalty ." Still staring at the petite human being in front of me , a soft chuckle manages it's way out of me and I see her flinch . If only she knew how cute she was in this moment , protection being the only thing I wish to provide her . Though toying with her is really fun .

James , Arny , William and Brandon make there way to the livingroom whilst I'm left with the trembling little fluff ball like woman in front of me ." Penguin what's your name ." I ask her , her eyes still glued to the floor . She begins to back away from me which intrigued me even more .

Growing impatient I asked her again only this time making it clear that I was not in the mood to repeat myself , " Sweetheart , what is your name . " She shivered slightly , her fingers interlocked with and another .

She'd backed herself against the wall and I took this as a opportunity to teach her to speack when spoken to . Lightly grabbing her arms and pinning her to the wall , I lifted her head by her chin . " Woman you truly are testing my patience , now answer me ."

Busisa's POV:

He had me in the one position I feared most . I had no choice but to stop overthinking things and to answer, "B-Busisa my name is Busisa ." 'Since when do you stutter ?' A little give in my head spoke . "What a beautiful name for this beautiful little angel before me . See it was not that hard to tell me was it now." He spoke , his breath lightly fanning my face and making my lenses puffy . I softly shook my head . His eyes grew dark and looked as if filled with lust as he leaned down to my ear , his lips brushing my earlobe ," Darling when spoken to you reply with words ; yes?" He said in a almost dark tone .

"Yes ." I softly muttered , a small hum of content sounded in my ear before lifting his head away from my ear and saying ," Yes...." all I could now think of was a word to address him with but I came up with nothing so instinctively I looked down ;he sighed clearly anoyed with my actions . " Look at me ; now ." He said , he was definitely annoyed by my actions . Reluctantly I looked up at him . His eyes held a mix of amusement , anger , lust , and pure dominance.

" Yes ....." he spoke lust and anger clearly taking control of him . Trying to hide the fear in my voice I spoke , " Y-Yes sir." His mischievous smirk had returned , the lust in his eyes had now intensified , causing him to push me harder into the wall . His breathing had become slightly faster .

"Darling don't call me sir , you won't like the way I react to it ." He spoke in a seductive tone . My breathing had become shallow and fast as this very intimidating man stands before me . His lean figure towering over my small chubby one , his sharp jawline complementing his eyes and adding to the intimidating look . The sound of his voice along with a couple of ragged breathes brought me back to reality . His nose lightly brushed my ear before he pulled away and took a few steps back

Reaching towards my face he took my glasses of and put them in his black jacket's pocket, " I'll be keeping these till you learn to speak when spoken to ; ok?" I lightly nodded my head , he smiled and spoke with a tone of amusement , " and here I thought you would be getting these back sooner ." He then started to walk towards the livingroom before halting at the entrance of the living room to turn back at me . The fear I felt a second ago had now returned.

Danny's POV:

I just had to spare her one more glance . The effect I have on her is amazing , but there is something about her that just makes me want to kiss her and leave her breathless ; that tells me not to leave . The fact she was married would not stop me . Only if she knew what James was doing while she was waiting for him to return .

If only she knew what the bastard had been doing as she sat at home , heart set to be loyal to him . If only I could tell her , but it's not my place . Soon mia mirasa your eyes will shed bitter tears no more . Only your smile and the sound of laughter will echo throughout the halls of this house . Replacing the sobs of sadness with tears of joy .

Happiness to come soon .

Attendez et voyez .