chapter 14 : She knows

Authors note

Hi my amazing readers I hope your enjoying the book so far , along with all of the mistakes . I really am sorry for not being consistent with my updates , I've had some problems I had to deel with and it's a lot to do with my mental wellbeing. Bottomline I'm turning into a psychopath but idc . Anyway this chapter contains slight intimacy and referral to astrology as well as spontaneous acts of violence . It also contains facts that are mainly sourced from personal assumptions and research that was actualy conducted over a short time . If I'm wrong pls don't hate me . Enjoy

bubblesXplural

Tino's POV:

My little bear . Her aura calms me in any situation,  her smile can change any form of  negative energy into one of positivity. The way her eyes light up when she sees that she is the reason for people's smiles makes my heart flutter .

Since primary school she has managed to put a smile on my face without even trying . Even though she was bullied for everything she is, her smile is always there to light up anyone's day . Her loving aura is always on standby even if she is angry . Perfection in definition is all of her . Though insecurities cloud her mind all the time , the smiles she brings to the world only emphasize that she is amazing .

A angel sent to earth , and I get to spend these small moments with her . This truly is a blessing in my eyes . To the Aries before me I mentally bow . If only she was mine , my heart would no longer search for love but only praise her beauty for the rest of eternity. All to her and her to me . Love as her strong point and rage her weakness.

"Busisa." I whispered while she spoke about   different types of dogs and why she loved them . Her eyes met mine , happiness clear in the way she looked at me ." I was wondering if on Saturday you would like to go to the planetarium with me , seeing as you really do love the stars . You don't have to if you don't want to , I mean I'm not fo-" before I could continue rambling she cut me of with a smile on her face ." Tino I would love to go with you , you just tell me the time ." Her sweet words bringing joy to my heart .

" Umm ... is it ok if I pick you up at 5pm ?" She nodded then with a smile  playing on her features. Her eyes held so much mystery in them . All of which I wanted to explore . My eyes instantly darted towards her maroon painted lips . At this moment all I wanted to do was kiss her lips . The only thing holding be back was the fact  that I was trying to respect her wishes , which is proving to be very hard . Patience is not exactly something I posses but for her I'll try .

As we headed back into the hall we were just in time for Sidorov's speech. Sitting down next to Busisa at the same table as Chloë and the three idiots . This was going to be a eventful night .

Arny's POV:

I really don't understand why Busisa thought it was a good idea to let Tino sit with us knowing that Danny hates him with a burning passion. Danny had been really quiet tonight , and for some reason I know it was because of Tino. While listening at Mr. Sidorov's speech,  I kept looking over at Busisa . She looked like she was zoning out , whilst her legs were fidgeting. Something was wrong ,and she needs a hug .

I looked over to Danny thinking I would tell him about her terrible state of mind , only to find him glued on his phone ." Arny , I have to go please keep an eye on Busisa and make sure she's ok ." He whispered into my ear before leaving .

I saw Busisa start to hyperventilate , pulling her by her arm and taking her outside . She tightly  wrapped her arms around me and started crying . Whatever was bothering her came at a very strange time , just out of the black .

"Sweetheart why are you crying , what going on ? You know you can tell me anything ,right ?" I asked her while wiping the tears off of her cheeks with my thumb ." He's not safe he needs help , please don't let him leave alone there going to kill him . I don't  know who he is but he's going to kill him . Arny please I'm begging you please we need to go and help him before it's too late , there going to kill him ! Please Arny." She said with more tears streaming down her cheeks . At this moment confusion is written on my face in bold.  But I know she's talking about Danny,  I just don't know why she just randomly went off right now .

Choosing not to argue with her I went inside and grabbed her purse and told Brandon we were off to go find Danny.  He nodded and continued to talk to Chloë.

I guided Busisa to the car and put her in the passenger's seat and we left . She gave me random directions and we ended up at an empty veld . " Turn the headlights of ." She said as we turned of into the veld we stopped and got out of the car ,but before she could run off I stopped her and asked in a tone no higher than a whisper." Busisa why are we here ?" She looked at me with her hazel eyes brimmed  with tears , she replied in a almost sinister tone ," Danny's in danger and were here to help him because while I'm alive no one will hurt  him ."

She went back to the car and came back with a black bag . As she opened the small bag she pulled out a set of white gloves  and handed them to me . After putting  them on she gave me a silver pistol with a silencer on it ." When things go left you know what to do ." She said while putting a pair of burgundy gloves on and pulling out a black pistol which also had a silencer on it ." Ok so you just have weapons in your car for situations like this . Woman what's wrong with you ?" I said while adjusting the  gloves . She looked at me with a sinister smirk plastered on her face before saying ," I'm a overprotective and clingy over thinker who's slowly becoming an insomniac . Oh and I'm also very possessive when it comes to those I trust and am close to . To summarise all of that into a simple answer . I'm an Aries ." She didn't  have to say anything more because I understood what she meant . I mean I relate to her 100%

As we walked further down the dirt trail I saw Danny  standing in front of a tall man who had brown hair and what seemed to be green eyes . Suddenly a gun was held at Danny's head and Busisa changed from sweet and gullible to a ferocious beast . One shot to the head from her gun was enough to kill the man who held Danny at gunpoint . His body fell to the ground while me and Busisa  walked over to Danny. She gave the dead man a quick look before looking back over at the raging Danny .

" What the fúck was that , gattino why are you here . Arny did I not tell you to keep an eye on her look at this,  she could have gotten hu-" Danny  started shouting at both me and Busisa before the lovely lady herself cut him off ." And you could have died , don't you dare shout at me about getting hurt . Listen  my instincts told me you were in trouble when we were at the hall . When I saw you were gone I started panicking then me and Arny left , and we find you at gunpoint . What the fúck do thou think is going through our minds right now . So just shut up and get in the car so we can leave ." She calmly said but anger was clearly written all over her face . Reluctantly Danny got into the car with me and Busisa took the car Danny came with and we were to meet at the hall .

When we arrived at the hall I took of the gloves and placed them into the bag along with the pistol. When we got into the hall Busisa had already calmed down enough to not kill every human being on earth that annoyed her even the slightest bit .

We sat down at the table and Busisa put a blank expression on her face as Mr. Sidorov came back onto the stage ." I see the lovely lady is back now . Ok ladies and gentlemen without further a due I would like to introduce you to the new CEO of S&Amira , Mrs. B. Bailey ." He said and everyone clapped , Busisa got up and went to the stage and thanked Mr. Sidorov she waved at everyone and said her thanks to Mr Sidorov and his wife while they handed her a bouquet of roses. As she came back to the table she looked of into the distance as if she lost something , I looked into the direction she was staring in only to find she was looking at James. She smiled at him before sitting down next to me .

As the night drew to a close , people were still congratulating Busisa . Once she had finished thanking them she went over to Tino and gave him a hug which seemed to enrage Danny even more . She got into the car with the furious Danny and the confused Chloë and Brandon then left .

Danny's POV

Upon arriving home I tried to leave to my room before Busisa stopped me ." Danny tell me now , what happened and who was that man who tried to kill you ? Don't even try to dodge me today because I'll find out using other ways if you don't tell me ." She said with anger laced in each of her words ." Sweetheart I can see you're really curious about everything in this world , but that's besides the point . That man you killed works for Crostrace Construction , and judging by the look on your face your regretting killing him." I said with a sinister smirk on my face .

"Medra , Danny why the fúck are messing with people who have nothing to do with you ?" She said as she held her forehead. With anger and frustration clearly evident in my words I replied to her in a very dark tone ," I want to make sure that JP and Tino both know not to try and take you from me ." She looked at me with a look of amusement ," Danny just remember I'm still married so in all honesty I don't belong to you ." She said before walking up the stairs ." Yes love your still married to the prat who's fúcking my company's seductress ." She stopped  dead in her tracks and came back over to me .

Within moments her small hand collides with the side of my face in a very hard slap . Slightly digging her nails into my face whiles slapping me ." Yes and you just remember you're trying to insult the psychopath who saved you from meeting your ancestors tonight ." She said before turning around and walking back up the stairs . So this is the true Busisa , I'm coming to think I'll enjoy life with her . The only problem is she's still married to James,  but that's easy to fix . Though I never thought her tiny hand could land such a painful slap . But even when she's mad , she's still the cutest thing on this earth . My little pinguino.

Busisa's POV:

Even if Danny was just about to be yeeted out of life a couple of hours ago , I'm still mad at him . The idiot decided to mess with JP . Why does he have to make my life tough for no reason .

When I got to my room I got changed into my stitch onesie and went back downstairs to the kitchen . After getting a chocolate muffin and a bowl of grapes I went to the living room and sat down to watch 'The black phone' . Not long after I had sat down Arny came to join me wearing a black top with grey sweatpants ." What ya watching' ?" He asked while sitting next to me and chowing on my grapes . "Random horror movies ." I said while setting the remote down on the table and crossing my legs on the couch ." Ok just know I'm terrible with jump scares ." He said while letting me lay my head on his chest . I laughed as the movie began .

I couldn't really focus on the movie , one the muffin was really good so my attention was on that. Two , Arny  looked really cute when he got scared and I couldn't  help but laugh . Other than that I managed to watch the movie then shortly after watching it me and Arny both agreed to watch 'A quiet place' . After that we watched cartoons till eventually I fell asleep .

                                 ********                                  

Waking up the next morning on Arny's chest was strangely very comforting . Looking up only to find him still fast asleep I took the empty bowl off of his lap and put it on the table . Laying back on his chest , I fell asleep with the sound of his heartbeat contracting mine .

Chloë's POV:

Seeing as today was the day I was going to  see my mother I was really excited. The only problem being I had to get up really early to go to her house in Pretoria.

Leaving the sleeping Brandon in the warm covers , I kissed his forehead and left with two suitcases and a small bag packed . Two weeks away from Brandon won't be that hard . Plus he can always call me so I'll be fine .

Putting my bags into the car I walked into the living room to get my sunglasses only to find Busisa in a cute onesie while sleeping on Arny's chest . This was too cute , I woke Busisa up and told her I was leaving and she got up and hugged me then she went back to enjoy having Arny as her personal pillow . These two have the cutest habits , and it's funny there so close . Arny don't try and steal my place in her heart or I'll kill you. 

As I started driving I realised that my mom is going to start asking me when I'm getting married since all my friends are married . "Ugg , time to think of an excuse." I muttered into thin air . Just as I was about to string together an excuse Brandon calls me .

I answer the phone to find that he just woke up seeing as his morning voice was all that rang in my ears when he spoke ." Sweetheart I hope you travel safe ok . Oh , and tell your mom I said hi ." Ok this was confusing ,"Brandon when I send her your greeting how should I address you , because you know all she wants is for me to get married ." I asked him,  because really what should I say ?

" Tell her your boyfriend says hi ." He spoke with confidence dripping of this words . "Ok then bye ." That was all I said before I hung up the phone and joined the highway . Well this was going to be an eventful two weeks. But none the less it will be fun .