chapter 7 : The devils little angel

Authors note

The following chapter contains text that might trigger sensitive readers . Enjoy

bubblesXplural

Busisa's POV

I open my eyes to be greated the a very familiar scent of Danny's cologne. It reminded me of a cinnamon roll , but at the same time of my mother's perfume . I was much comfier than usual , but one thing was for sure . I had to pee .

Lightly propping myself up with my shoulders , I notice I'm in the guest bedroom . Strange? I thought to myself before seeing the white haired devil himself Danny . Peacefully sleeping with his white locks gently covering his forehead. I really wish I could keep staring at this now peaceful yet mysterious man , but I have got to go.

Just as I opened the bedroom door I saw James escorting a long haired brunette out of the main bedroom . Our bedroom . She had what seemed to be hickeys all over her neck , strangely she looked very lovestruck . I just hope this is not what I think it is . "I had an amazing time with you last night baby . Can we do it again tonight ?" She spoke in a seductive manner while running her hands down James' bare chest . The word baby was enough to make me forget I had to pee , rage was now all I felt . Though it was shortly replaced with disgust as he replied to her .

"Baby you know my wife's home right and we can't be doing this every night . Even though it's amazing and you know you make me feel good , we can't. So for now go home ok ? I'll call you , but for now go let all those dirty thoughts of what I might do to you next time pollute that beautiful mind ." He said while kissing her neck , shoulders and then finaly her lips .

"I don't even know why your still with that ugly midget you call a wife . She can barely treat you right . Let's make the trip to Scotland our permanent future ." She spoke , every word feeling like a sharp blade cutting away at my flesh .

"Because believe it or not chaton I use to love her . Then when I saw you , I knew you were the one I'm ment to be with . I'm just trying to figure out how to make sure I get everything when we divorce . Since the house , the cars and all of our assets are in her name . I'll only be leaving with my bank accounts , but I want her to be left with nothing ; so that she will mourn our marriage with not a penny to her name  to her name ." He spoke , the tears that had threatened to spill onto my cheek had vanished . I wanted this man dead and his little cagna , but unlike him I wanted to save our relationship . Now he pays and I want to make sure no one sees it coming . Not ever that little Jezebel . She'll go down with him , just a little while longer .

By the time she left I had long gone to the bathroom and came back . I had also noticed I was not in my pajamas , but in a oversized black hoodie . It smelled just like the sleeping devil Danny which calmed me down a bit , but left me confused . If I'm with Danny where's Chloë ?

That moment was the exact moment where I started to panic . Did we leave the venue with her or not , in all honesty I can't remember . I wanted to break down and cry on the spot when I realised , she was with Brandon all night so of course she left with us . I went over to the room where I think Brandon was . Opening the door I was met with the sweetest sight both Brandon and Chloë were sprawled atop the  black bedding , still dressed in yesterday's attire, with Chloë wearing Brandon's blazer.

Comfortably laid on his chest , she squirmed a little and I left them to sleep . It's been a while since Chloë slept past 5AM and I'm happy she has , but I've got my own problems . Those being James cheating on me again and wanting to break me down . Along with knowing that I spent another night laid next to Danny after what happened in the bathroom . Why does life have to be so complex ?