Chapter 20 : peach fuzz

Authors note

Hi yall thank you so much for the support on my books .... and while I was wrighting this chapter vibes listening to kodoku . I know no one cares but he honestly makes amazing music . Ok getting into business , this chapter contains smut scenes and mention of zodiac signs and characteristics . As well as mentions of manipulation that should never be replicated under any circumstances . Please  eat something and get some water while you read if you can't  then pls make sure your comfortable . Please enjoy. 

Love you , you cookie monsters .

bubblesXplural

Danny's POV:

As I walk into Busisa's room I see her slumped on the bed on her stomach . With one hand on the pillow and another holding her puppies plushie . She is truely adorable , but she looks like shít right now . When she wakes up I need to talk to her about sleeping more . She looks extremely depressed .

Before I could contemplate every reason why Busisa does not sleep , my phone rang .  "Jason what have you found on PJ ." I spoke waiting for an answer worth my time . "Yes sir , he lives in Pretoria north with his wife Cassandra . They have very tight security on the front of the premises . I dont think this us is actual house , considering the fact that there are 19 other properties in his name ." Jason said with fear clearly evident in his voice . I got to hand it to the newbie , he did good .

"Ok , get Max to find me the blueprints to he house . Also call Luise to get us pictures of the property ." I said to him before hanging up the phone . Well at least now we have something . One step closer to finding answers , and 3 steps closer to finding Sapphire . That little witch is the reason things are going south and I know it .

Arny's POV:

"Hold upp.... Apollo's POV...... now what ?" I said to myself while staring at my PC , trying to figure out how to make a cute fluff storry about Apollo and brerry . Since they're now best friends ... I mean apollo won't even notice me when he is around berry . It's cute , but I want puppers love too .

Just as I finaly got an idea on what to wright , a notification on my phone caught my attention faster  than a whisper at a funeral . It was a message from Jason , or to be more specific they were pictures of  blueprints . Under it  read that they where to PJ's house in Pretoria north  . Well now .... let the fun begin .

We are now jumping to spicey time
*smut warning *

Chloë's POV:

His eyes . This gorgeous chocolate brown orbes .

As his eyes linger on my body for a moment longer , the warmth between my legs became more evident . His body lowered over mine he began to kiss my lips ever so gently , but holding back on his intentions . He's afraid , I love that . "Don't hold back Sweetheart ." I softly whispered into his ear before softly nibbling on his earlobe . His response only a soft grunt . This will be fun .

Brandon began soft kissing my neck and jaw . Leaving a trail of warm wet kisses on my collarbone . I softly began panting before he stopped . He looked me in my eyes before getting of off the bed and looking at me . "Beutifull , aren't you angel ?" He said while running his thumb along my bottom lip . His hand went from my lip to my collar , he started to unzip my dress . Well it was nice being in control , for a little bit .

Brandon's POV:

I hate to say thus but my little sweetheart is stupid for  thinking she could control me . "Why did you stop ?" Chloë said , while she got up and looked at me with her big brown eyes . "We won't continue with this Sweetheart ." I said to her . She got up and stood before me .  "No ............. you can't ." She said with a look of anger and disappointment on her face .

"Angel , I can do whatever I want . Now if you want me to continue there's a little price to pay ." I said to her with the least seductive smile I could muster . "What is it ?" She said with her head bowed down  . "Beg ." I said to her with a sinister grin on my face .

I heard her sigh in defeat before the sweet words came from her plump rosy lips . "Please Brandon , I beg of you please continue ." She said in a tone of neer desperation . "Good girl ." I said to her while grabbing her neck and kissing her .

Laying her body down on the bed a small smile was still plastered on my face . As I heard my little angel become more of a desperate slut . While I kissed her neck and shoulders she continued to softly tug at my hair . Dangerous little one isn't she . Just as I was about to approach her breasts , I had an idea . Imedeatly I stopped and spoke words that left her confused and angry . "But maybe a little later , it's time I've thought you a lesson ." I said before getting up and leaving her alone in the bedroom . Strangely enough , I love this feeling . The look on her face though is the best part .

Hehe not reall smut of course but y'all know I have my moments , and I'm sorry
*confusion warning*

Danny's POV

As I return to the little coconut's room ,  I walk past Brandon who has the biggest grin on his face . Well I won't even dare ask .

As I enter Busisa's room I see her sat upright stating at the doorway as if she is about to cry . She looked up at me with red puffy eyes , something is definitely wrong . I just wonder if she will open up to me .

"Baby , is everything ok ?" I asked her , her head immediately shot up and she looked at me . "Hmm ? Oh umm ..... nothing is wrong I'm just tired and I'm ..... uh I'm behind on some work sk im thinking . " she said stuttering more than a toddler who stole something . This woman is an amazing liar so something is definitely wrong. 

"Ok , sweetheart something is wrong . I can tell but if you don't want to talk about it it's ok . I won't force you , but just know that I know something is wrong . " I said to her with a small smile before turning to the door . "Wait ....." she said before extending her arms as if summoning me to hug her . Not contemplating the reason for the summoning , I went over to her and held her kn my arms .

"Danny , I'm messed up ...... there ain't no going back . I'm messed up ." She said while squeezing my chest . "Darling , nothing is wrong with you . It's all going to be ok just relax , if  you stress it will become worse then you will be stuck feeling sad . Darling no matter what , just remember I'm here for you ." I said while holding her in my arms oblivious to te fact that she had fallen asleep . I'm not offended but I'm offended . None the less she is adorable , and only mine to hold .

Merry CRAIGSLIST everyone

Its currently the day after Christmas for me but marry Crawford from my side of the world  . Love you and pls take care of yourself   . Bye loves

bubblesXplural