chapter 18 : Curaçao River

Authors note

Hi guys sorry I'm late on updates but I'm sick . So my apologies but thank you doe supporting me and reading my book I really do appreciate y'all. Grammar and spelling  mistakes are included in this chapter along with smut and confusing info . Also Curaçao is a tipe of liquor , its blue that's why I named a book and this chapter after it . Please go check out my other books , not as smutty but there good .

Love yous ...

bubblesXplural

James POV:

"Sorry sir she was shot last night ...... she's in hospital as we speak. " The words of Jenny , the nurse at the hospital where Busisa is are still playing in my head on repeat . Tears kept threatening to spill from my eyes . No matter what I do I will never stop loving her . Why the fúck would PJ just shoot her , I mean come on this is the second time this has happened ....... I just hope she's ok . For her sake , my sanity and PJ's wellbeing .

        11:25 am .............

"Excuse me ma'am , but can you please tell me what room Mrs. Bailey is in ?" I asked the lady behind the reception desk . She looked up at me and immediately turned into a pick me girl or slut . Not sure but she was on those lines . I gave her a small smile , she responded with the most disgusting Fúck me eyes while pushing her breasts out for the world to see . Well now I know she's just acting like a tramp . "Well sir .... she's in room 305 , and of your interested in a little bit of fun here's my number . Call me anytime ." She said in a flirtatious manner , which honestly disgusted me .

Deciding to be a bit spiteful in my reply I gave her a devilish smile before looking her in her contacted blue eyes ."Well I'll have to check with my wife after she recovers from her injuries . Then I might get back to you ." I said to her while running my hand through my hair . Her smile instantly dropped and her demeanor changed along with her tramp-like behavior . I love crushing people's dreams and bringing them back to earth . It makes me miss Busisa so much , we use to do this together back when we were in college. I miss those days so much .

Walking towards the elevator I saw Brandon coming into the hospital . Well at least I now know Danny and the rest are here . Hopefully there won't be any drama all I want is to see my wife and that's it . There's no such thing as peace when Arny is involved . Unfortunately I had to learn that the hard way .

Brandon's POV:

Well let the fun begin , James is here . Don't get me wrong I have no problem with the guy , but he just cant see Busisa in the state she is now . She's still a bit nuttier than normal . I have a suspicion that the reason he is here is because he feels guilty , or he thinks she is dead . Anyways I would love to see what Arny does once he sees him . Specifically Arny because William is really relaxed and loves peace .

After getting snacks for everyone I took the elevator back to the third floor . Almost immediately after I enter the door I see Danny still asleep , Busisa spased out while Arny and James are in a stand off . Wow , if looks could kill .

Arny's POV:

"Guys I legit went to the bathroom and I come back to witness the making of a murder . Well at least were in a hospital , right ?" William said as he walked in and sat next to brandon . I wanted to say ' too soon ' , but I have something that is more agitating to deal with . Namingly the prat named James .

"Why the fúck are you here James,  aren't you ashamed . Your the reason she's in that bed in the first place . Now your here trying to play the hero husband not on m-" I said before Busisa cut me of with a very cute sneeze . "Listen here mate I'm not the reason she's in that bed , she is . All because she shot a man . Now if you excuse me I would love to go talk to my wife ." James said as he walked around me towards Busisa . Shít , is this all because of that one night . Doesn't matter anymore , I protect penguin at all costs .

James POV:

As I walk over to Busisa I notice she looks super high . It's just adorable ." Hi my little sloth ,  you been doing okay ?" I asked her in almost a wisper because I know she becomes very sensitive to sound when she is in this state . "I like sloths , oh can I have a bubble ?" She asked me with the cutest puppy dog eyes I've ever seen . Just another reason I love her .

"You can get one after you get better okay  sloth ?" I said as she looked into my eyes with so much hope . "Okay , but you hurt me so much ..... I forgive you though but don't do it again Okay...." she said while yawning . I quickly replied without a second thought and meaning every one of my words . "Never again sloth , now please take a nap . You need some rest ." I said while patting her head .

She grabbed my other hand and put it on her head and softly whispered, "I love sloths ." With a smile I looked back at her and kissed her forehead ," I love you ." She laid back with Danny still on her lap and started to close her eyes .

Just before she fell asleep she said one last phrase that honestly warmed my heart ,"I love you and sloths . " and with that she was fast asleep . Looking like the peaceful little angel she alwase is , when she is asleep . No matter what , this little sloth I call my wife is the best human being I've ever encountered . Without a dought I will always love her , Jusqu'à ce que la mort nous sépare.

. Ometra .

Hello my lovely readers I hope you are enjoying me trying to break free from wrighters block . But I wrote all of this over 3 days and I wrote most of it between 2 and 5 am , so I didn't really sleep + I'm a bit of an insomniac . Ayy but thank you for reading my nonsence . I really do appreciate it and I lave all of youuuuu .

bubblesXplural