chapter 19 : Spaced out

Authors note

WARNING : We will be having some smut in this chapter so please don't be alarmed at my usual grammar and spelling errors . This chapter also includes examples of actions that should not be replicated or experimented with because of risks to human safety . As well as triggers for sensitive viewers . Enjoy....... love you

~And please don't commit suicide , if your not feeling ok add me on snap and we can talk about it . I'm alwase available 24/7 just text or Dm me on insta I'll always be here for you , no matter who you are . I'm here . I care for y'all and hope everyone is ok . Love you ~

bubblesXplural

Brandon's POV:

"Brandon , I'm so close ." Chloë screamed in between her moans as I continued to work my magic . With my index finger assisting my tongue in pleasuring my darling . As my tongue continued to dance on her clít her moans became louder and she griped my hair even tighter than before . I don't know why but I love the feeling of her shakey hands gripping my hair for dear life . Just so ; sexy .

Her moans became louder , her breath more shallow , her body started to violently shake before she released her ecence onto my face . Trying my best to lick up every drop , I softly moaned as she squirmed . "You've had your fun sweetheart , now it's my turn ." I said while kissing her inner thighs . My beutifull flower is now at the mercy of me and only me . Continuing my assault on her inner thighs  biting at the soft flesh . Her eyes were   swarming with lust . That's my girl , always fiesty and spicey .

Slowly working my way up her body , kissing and nibbling at her flesh . Her soft moans were like music to my ears . I continued to kiss her neck , as I inserted my long hardened member into her clenching core . With each thrust her breaths became shallower and faster . Her nails continued  there assault on my back , with each moan only leaving me with more claw marks than before . Each thrust leaving her screaming louder than before . Oh how I love to see her struggle.

" Brandon , Brandon , Brandon , Brandon ." She began moaning my name . Tesoro . Suddenly Chloë started to sound much more demanding , as if she were summoning me . "Brandon , hey . Big boy . Brandino , Brandon ." Strange , our safeword is normaly rose . "Brandon , hey ..... Brandon ."

"Brandon ... hello . Earth to Brandon , what's going on with you today ." Arny said with a cup of coffie in his hand . Wow , that just happened . "Huh ? Umm ...... sorry , I'm just tired . I didn't sleep well last night . What did you say ?" I said to him . Which was the truth . I didn't sleep well last night for some strange reason , but this is just a lot . A lot of good , just at the wrong time .

"Doesn't matter , I made you breakfast . Oh , and be ready in 15 minutes we are going to get William a puppy ." Arny said with a huge smile on his face . "Ok , but why a puppy ?" I asked him while rubbing my eyes . "Because puppies are sweet and dogs are the best , now go get ready ." He said while sipping on his coffie .

Reluctantly I got up and headed towards the stairs . I wonder what Chloë is doing right now . Alright if I don't stop I could space out again . Mia Tesoro is a danger to my sanity . Yet I love every bit of it .

Arny's POV:

I know I seem interested but I do not want to know even a little bit of what goes on in Brandon's head . When he spaces out he has the bad habit of sometimes whispering random words . Which is ok , but it tells you a lot about what is going on in his mind . That is why I'm happy not knowing . Because I know a bit too much , but moving on ; hopefully .