chapter 10 : fallen night

Authors note

Y'all already know by now that this book has terrible spelling mistakes and grammar errors that will make you laugh till Mars turnes gainsboro , but if you are sensitive to violence please don't bother yourself by reading this book . Almost all the chapters contain smut or either spontaneous acts of violence . Other than that please enjoy !!

bubblesXplural

Busisa's POV:

Waking up to the worst pain on my left side , I lifted my top . Only to see it covered in black and purple spots . The memories from last night replaying in my head . I knew for sure that James wanted to kill me to get my assets and money . Jokes on him if I were to die, my will clearly states that my oldest brother will get all of my assets . Hilarious isn't it .

Today I woke up alone which was worrying but comforting because I knew I slept in peace at least , without killing anyone . Before I could celebrate my victory Danny came walking in from the connecting bathroom . Defeat now evident on my face when I realised he was in bed with me after the office incident . All I knew was he was really comforting and comfortable I don't why but I enjoy his company .

Seeing as I hadn't lost all of my Danny pillow privalages ; I rested my head on his chest and almost instantly his body relaxed and he fell asleep. So cute , just the cutest bubble bun ever . Not long after I joined him in dream land . I was expecting to have a peaceful dream but there is never peace when it comes to my mind . I was baffled at who appeared in it . I need dream locks ,or I just doom him . This is too much now , then on top of that I talk in my sleep . This will be fun to explain to Danny .

Amanda's POV:

(Sheít y'all don't bash me but she's going to trigger a lot of y'all )

The only reason I left that room last night was becaus of the sexy devil himself  ; Danny . I wanted to just lay down and let him fúck the sence out of me , but he's my boss . That would be a bit awkward . Imagine me trying to work around him when all I can see is his naked body on top of me . Then again I wouldn't mind it .

Though James was the love of my life . That little hat trick of a midget he calls a wife is still alive . She needs to be dead so that me , James and our baby can have a great life without ugly people like her ; running around finishing the earths oxygen . Hopefully she dies once , I'm tired of seeing her face . She's just ; sickening .

Not caring about that little shroom . All I could think about was this moment . Me and James were laid next to each other . For a man with multiple cuts on his face , and a blue eye . He lookes quite cute fast asleep next to me . With his short , black curly hair laced on my finger . While I play with the curls . If it wasn't for that chienne who beat my sweet James up for thinking of the future of our baby , his soft features would look flawless combined with his ocean blue eyes .

He was mesmerizing, stunning , but most importantly, he's mine, mon amour . No one will stand in the way of our happiness, I mean yesterday my biggest problem was almost out of the way . Till the white haired devil showed up with that little chienne and spoiled it . Yes I was watching , and it was fun . Though there was someone else that appeared behind all of them , and to be quite honest he looked quite dashing . Only lacking the signature blue eyes I alwase go for . None the less, he was hot .

Busisa's POV:

(In a black and purple themed bedroom)

"You know we can't do this . I don't want to betray him . Please please let me go." I said to Tino as he wrapped his hands around my waist , and trailed his hands to my breasts . This was not ment to happen and he knew it that's why he's enjoying it . "Amore mio this was always met to happen, Sí ? It's only you who's been holding back ." He said as he cupped my breasts and started to softly kiss my neck .