chapter 9 : all is fair to the God of war

Disclaimer

This chapter contains scenes of blood and gory, terrible grammar and hilarious spelling mistakes as well as smut from the begining and throughout. Please don't bash me on it . I did warn you

bubblesXplural

Danny's POV:

She was now moaning into the kiss , her hands laced in my hair . This little woman is trying to make me hurt her and I just don't want to leave her with that tipe of trauma on her birthday , but in all honesty she's pushing me beyond my limits and I know I won't last any longer if she carries on teasing me like this .

Her hands trembling as her legs wrapped around me . I knew all she wanted was for me to touch her like last time , but I won't be as gentle as last time . What saved her then was that Brandon stopped us . Tonight thought is different . No one will stop me from ravishing this small woman's body .

She pulled away from the kiss and laid breathless against my shoulder . I find it so alluring when she's breathless and I know I'm the cause. A softly hum escaping my lips . My head rested next to her ear , I spoke . " Darling , you look so sexy when your panting . The only problem is I don't want to hurt you and if you carry on I might just do something we will both regret tomorow . Are you sure you want to continue?" She squirmed and repositioned her body so she was nearly sitting up straight.

She pulled me into a soft yet passionate kiss , breaking the kiss she then spoke in a very seductive tone ." Yes sir ." As if oblivion that she had just sent me of the edge with those words .

I pulled her closer roughly gripping the back of her neck I spoke into her ear in a tone just as seductive as her's ." Naughty girl , have I not told you many times not to call me sir . Yet still you don't listen . Now I'm not doing to let it slide so easely, this time I discipline you ." She then leaned her head back into the palm of my hand , making her chest clearly visible to me as the very low V neck made her breasts look amazing .

I leaned down to kiss her neck and all I could hear is the sound of her softly moaning , while I continued the assault on her neck . My free hand now trailing up to her zipper and unzipping the dress . I was once again met by the sight of her mounds . She was still panting which left me even more turned on .

Moving up to her face our lips met in a hungry kiss while I softy squeezed her breast and played with her nipple before pinching a bit to harshly . She yelped and her breaths became more rugged . I positioned her upright and looked into her eyes , desire and lust dominating ther mind . Her almost bare body was now sat on the desk in the office like room we were in .

I gently picked her up and put her in the office chair she looked up at me with confusion in her eyes , but it soon vanished as I unbuckled my belt and undid my pants . Her eyes instantly widened as my díck came out of my pants. Grabbing her face and pressing it to her mouth she kept her lips sealed ." Come on darling don't be difficult just open your mouth ." Pre-cum now dripping out of my hardened member . I rubbed it all against her lips . She still kept her lips sealed .

Growing irritated I pinched her nose shut with my thumb and index finger . It took a bit of time but after she had turned many different shades of red she finaly gasped and I forced my cóck into her mouth . Moving her up and down my shaft , her beautiful warm , black painted lips were now around my shaft sliding up and down , occasionally she gagged when I went deeper which got me even closer to cumming in her mouth .

While I was playing with her soft breasts she still had all of me in her mouth . I pinched her nipples and she moaned on my díck , the vibrations from her soft voice driving me insain . She had her hands rested on my thighs to steady herself . I couldn't help but grunt and moan at how good it felt to have her lips around my shaft and her breasts in my hands , she was at my mercy and under my control . Fúck I was so close .