Peer Pressure

Schlatt turned his head to Technoblade who was among the others in the crowd. "Technoblade, I want you to take him out." Tubbo was locked behind fencing. He was backed up into a corner and he was scared.

Dream had to hold onto you tight to prevent you from going to save Tubbo. But you couldn't just watch him die. He wouldn't let you die. Techno started to panic as the whole crowd looked at him. Oh no... He didn't do well under peer pressure or being in the spotlight. You would think that he would be confident and fearless due to his title, the Blood God.

He ran a hand along his pink hair and fixed his crown. "Out to dinner?" He chuckled nervously. Schlatt rolled his eyes and put a hand on Tubbo's shoulder with an evil glare. " Techno slowly walked up onto the stage and started shaking. He was breathing heavily and looked like he was stressing out.

You wished that you could speak to him. You're going to be okay, Tech. You watched anxiously. Tubbo was trapped between the barriers that Schlatt put up. Techno stood directly in front of him, and the barrier covered the lower half of Tubbo's body. "Take care of him," Schlatt hissed, Quackity standing beside him. 

Techno was holding fireworks. Schlatt wanted him to set them off on Tubbo. "Let's go to dinner, Tubbo," He whispered. Schlatt laughed. "Tubbo's in a- Tubbox!" He laughed. You stared at him in his suit. "You aren't going to take him out to dinner! You're going to kill him!" Techno paused. "Oh, oh right."

He loaded his crossbow. You stared at your best friend in disbelif. He wouldn't do it. You felt like you were going to pass out. He couldn't do it. Techno hit him lightly with his sword as Tubbo yelled in pain.

Dream covered your mouth and your screams. He was going to do it. He could do it. You couldn't let Tubbo die. Panic was filling up your chest. Techno was stuttering like crazy like he couldn't speak. "T-t. D-d. T-t-ubbo." He looked away and met your eyes. Techno turned to Tubbo.

"I'm sorry," He whispered.

A tear fell from Tubbo's blue eye. "I'm being put under too much peer pressure. I'm sorry." Tubbo screamed as Techno aimed the rocket at him. He was only a kid. You threw your hood and mask off, and crushed the mask with your boot.

You stormed up to the podium and stood in front of Tubbo. Techno's crossbow was at your head. "Think about what you're doing, Techno!" You yelled. Schlatt stared at you in disgust. "Sister, I thought I told you to leave them. To stop being such a pathetic idiot!" Schlatt raged.

Techno's red eyes met yours. "Move, Y/N." You stood still, holding your arm protectively in front of Tubbo.

He took a deep breath. "Y/N, please move."

You ignored him.

He shot the rocket. The barrier broke and you threw your arms over Tubbo as the podium started to fall. The two of you fell onto the ground, but you grabbed Tubbo and rolled into the lake. 

You felt like you were dying. Burns were along your arm and your ears were ringing like crazy. Were you going deaf? Dream had no time to help you, and you hoped that you were able to save Tubbo. But what if you died? As long as Tubbo was alive.

Are you going to die?

You couldn't breath as the rough waves threw you around. You were still holding Tubbo, but you managed to climb out of the lake. The two of you lay side by side in a pool of blood. The sword had hit both of you, and burns were along your arms and legs. 

Blood came from your many cuts and both of you were gasping for air. In your last moment, you held onto Tubbo's hand. "It's going to be alright," You whispered as Tubbo started crying.