Betrayal

"What?" You cried, as Wilbur walked toward you with thick handcuffs. He looked at you sadly. "I'm sorry, Y/N. You betrayed us, and I don't want you to leave me again. Trust me, we'll be happy together once again."

You backed up into a corner. You put your hands up in surrender. "There's no need to handcuff me, Will." He nodded, and led you down to a dark room underground. What he didn't know is that you had a plan. Niki was crying softly onto Jack's shoulder. Her pink hair fell down her shoulders and tears met her dress.

"What do you want from me Wilbur? I'm not lying. L'Manberg will be free once I marry him," You argued. You looked at his curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes in anger. He motioned for you to take a seat on the single wooden chair in the dark room as the others left the room. You were alone with Wilbur as he got closer to you. But you remembered what Dream had said.

No funny business with Wilbur.

"You don't have to marry him, my love. He's manipulating you just as he did to Sapnap, George, and Eret. He's coming for you next. I can save you. We can run away together, Y/N!" Wilbur said, pressing a hand on your cheek. He brushed away a silent tear that ran down from your E/C eyes. You looked away from him.

"You can't leave the others. What about Niki? What about Jack? What about Tubbo and Tommy? What about your own son, Fundy?" You said, tears streaming down your face. He looked at you with a frown. "You're mine Y/N, let's redo our wedding and lead L'Manberg together." Your heart was beating at 1,000 miles per hour.

"I'm not anybodys. Not anymore. Wilbur, I can't be with you. Not anymore. It's dangerous and it will get both of us killed. I will never stop loving you," You whispered. He looked angry. You had never seen Will get angry at you before. "He really has manipulated you. I'm not letting you run back to him. You're mine." You struggled to move as Wilbur grabbed onto your wrist and grabbed rope in the other hand.

"Don't be scared, Y/N. I'm not doing this to hurt or torture you. I'm doing it to protect you from him." 

As he started to twist the rope around you, you kicked him to the ground. "Dream!" You screamed. He looked up at you in horror. "My beautiful Y/N, please come back to me. This isn't you." You ignored his pleads and walked up the stairs of the underground room. Wilbur quickly got to his feet and started to chase you up the stairs.

As he reached for your arm, Sapnap stood in front of him. "What are you doing to her?" He growled. Wilbur dropped his head down. He had lost her. The girl he loved the most. You. Screw Dream. Screw that stupid smile mask.

"Dream was right. He's gone insane," Sapnap muttered. You looked at black haired man and then at your ex-lover. "You've changed, Will," You whispered as Sapnap held onto your hand. A tear fell from Wilbur's brown eye behind his circle glasses. "No, Y/N. Dream has gotten to you, and I fear that it's too late to save you. But I'll never give up on you. I'm your one true love, not him." His words got to you and you walked off with Sapnap toward Dream's house. 

Wilbur was the true villian, wasn't he? You just wanted to save L'Manberg but insisted that you had just turned evil! Now maybe loving Dream was your only option. You would never fall for his manipulation, you could tell that his actions were right. He had just wanted you to love him, but couldn't express it right.

As you went to talk to Dream, Sapnap and Punz looked at each other. "She's fallen for his manipulation into thinking he's right. I think he does love her, but he's lying too much. He's still cruel. She should never love him for what he's doing," Punz said. Sapnap nodded. "Dream's my best friend. I've known him for years. He's changed. Wilbur leaving him changed everything. He had a rough childhood also."

You fell into Dream's embrace. "You're right. He's changed." Dream smirked under his mask. He knew you would change sides after convincing Wilbur that you betrayed him. "Go with Alyssa and get ready for our wedding, Y/N."