Perfect Angel

1 week later...

You looked at Sapnap and George with a fake smile. Dream put an arm around you. "She's been a perfect angel over the past week. I don't know what happened!" He exclaimed. 

You held back from rolling your eyes or running away. "I think Y/N deserves to be let outside." Sapnap stared at you. You could tell that he didnt't trust you.

Sapnap looked skeptical, but nodded. Dream stayed back and the two boys lead you outside. George knew what you were going to do. He had already decided to let you go when the time came. This would be the best time to escape. But if Dream caught you, his trust would be completely broken, and the punishment would be horrible.

"Don't you try anything," Sapnap scoffed, roughly letting go of your arm. 

As he looked in the other direction, you got ready to run. As you looked over at George, he winked at you. Here goes nothing. You were finally going to be free from this world of torture after a full week.

You sprinted and ran like your life depended on it. Well, it kind of did. George watched and silently cheered for you. 

"Dream! She's escaping!" Sapnap screamed, while starting to run after you. 

"I thought we were friends, Y/N!" Dream yelled. 

"I was pretending to gain your trust, idiot!" You yelled. 

"You're in trouble, Y/N" He threatened. 

You gulped and saw the flag of L'Manberg in the distance. A spark of hope. "Wilbur!" You screamed.

"Tommy! Tubbo! Fundy! Er- nevermind!" You yelled.

 You felt the wind being knocked out of you as Dream held you down on the grass field. "Wilbur!" You screamed.

"You're going to regret this."