The Festival

I'm only going to be able to end this book with one of them, but I might make a seperate chapter with what would happen if it ended with a different person. Sorry if you are upset with who I choose for the main story! Remember, this story might end based off of C! Events that may have small twists!

You had entered the festival side by side with Dream. You had a hoodie pulled over you, and a face mask covering your nose and mouth. Schlatt stood proudly on the podium with poor Tubbo next to him, and Quackity on the other side.

"What if he sees me?" You whispered. Dream put a hand on your shoulder. "You'll be safe with me, love." Tubbo started to give a small speech about L'Manberg. It was an odd way to explain the changes, but it worked. Schlatt gave a smile and turned to the crowd. His smile dropped. He smirked, and turned to Tubbo violently.

You took a deep breath and held onto Dream's hand tightly. You must be going crazy, because it almost felt like yesterday when Dream had taken you from L'Manberg. You could compare him to a switch. He is either sweet or intimidating. 

"Tubbo... Tubbo... I know what you've been up to," Schlatt menaced. Tubbo shook and froze in place as Schlatt circled him. He was scared, terrified in fact. His face said it all. A look of pleading. Tubbo was like your little brother, and you couldn't let your real brother hurt him. Or even worse, kill him.

His blue eyes pleaded to not kill him in fear. ""What have I been up to," he says! "What have I been up to..."

Tubbo took a deep breath. "Schlatt, I'm asking-" 

Schlatt wasn't having it. "You've been CONSPIRING! With the IDIOTS, with the- with the TYRANTS! That we kicked out of this server, that we kicked out of this great country! Tubbo, I don't know if you know this, but treason isn't exactly, uh... isn't exactly a respectable thing around here. I know what you've been doing, IT ALL ADDS UP, BUDDY! The TUNNELS, your ABSENCE from GREAT events, I mean, you walked off in the middle of THIS one!"

He was shivering, and all you wanted to do was protect him. "Uh," Tubbo shook.

It was terrifying to even watch. "You walked off in the middle of this one, Tubbo! Don't try and tell me you've done nothing wrong! Because everybody knows it! I sees it with my own two eyes, what you've been doing!" Schlatt raged. He was sweating and his face was bright red in anger. He had drinks before the festival for sure.

"Uh." Schlatt smirked. "Do you know what happens to traitors, Tubbo?" He gasped. "N-n-no."

"Nothing good."