Taken

"Back off, traitor," you hissed, stomping on his shoe.

 Eret stumbled back in suprise, and you tripped him. The crowned man fell to the ground. You saw Punz hitting Wilbur over and over again. You had to help him. 

"Wilbur!" He looked away from the fight for a moment. The voice of an angel was speaking in his eyes.

"Y/N! Don't worry about me! Run and don't look back!" 

You hestitated, and promised that you would sneak back in to save him and the others. With all of your energy, you bolted out of the blown-up wall and onto the giant field leading toward the forest. You ran as fast as one could with a poofy white dress and high heels. 

"Dream! She's escaping!" Sapnap yelled. 

Dream's mask face jerked in your direction, and sprinted off. Your speed was nothing compared to Dream's. He caught up to you quickly, and tackled you down to the ground. Your arms were above your head, and you were unable to move. 

"Wilbur!" You screamed.

"You're going to forget you ever even loved him."

 You looked up at him in shock, as he covered your muffled screams and cries for your friends and lover. 

"What do you want from me?" 

Dream smirked. "You'll find out sooner or later. Come on," He demanded. You crossed your arms as he pulled you up.

"What if I don't want to," you spoke, mocking his smirk.

 Dream growled in annoyance. "Fine, you leave me no choice, Y/N." Before you could manage to let an angry protest out, he scooped you up in his arms, bridal-style.

"Wilbur will come for me." 

The masked man shook his head. "I'm afraid not. They don't care about you. Only I care about you." 

You knew his tricks. He was a manipulator. Tommy had told you from experience. "No." 

"What do you mean, 'no'?"

"You're trying to manipulate me, Dream. I'm not falling for it," You sighed. 

He threw you onto a cold floor behind bars. "You'll give into your new life soon enough."

 It was cold in the cell he had given you. Normally back in L'Manberg, Wilbur would give you one of his jackets, hoodies, and sometimes even his beanie to wear. But Dream was nothing like Wilbur. 

And here, you were utterly alone. Alone with the cold-hearted faceless man himself, Dream. Would they save you? Would you and Wilbur ever be able to be married? Oh, how bad you wanted to say I do. Dream had ruined it all. Curse him.

You fell unconscious.

A bit later, there was a loud knock on the door.