Schlatt

You recognized the figures as they got closer. Dream, Sapnap, and George. They were riding on horses and they held torches to lit up the night in their hands. Dream held a dagger. Great. He was going to kill you now, wasn't he?

"Y/N, we need to hide."

He was being overprotective. "He probably won't even find us! Plus, what's the worst that could happen?" You shrugged. Technoblade stared into your E/C eyes. "Everything. He could kill or hurt you. The whole wedding could happen again, and this time I don't know if I would make it in time to save you."

Techno had a point for the most part. But whatever Dream put you through, you could handle it. "Listen, Phil is keeping guard, I need you to go down to the basement behind the crates," Techno whispered, putting his hand in yours.

With a sigh of surrender, you tiptoed down to the basement and spotted the wooden crates in the darkest corner of the large basement. Techno wanted you to hide behind them, so you crawled back and sat down, holding your knees with your bruised hands.

You took a deep breath. It was quiet, everything would be fine. A few minutes passed, and you started to hear yelling and the clashing of weapons. And then, there were loud footsteps. You peered over the crates and saw a shadow in Techno's underground tunnels. They were connected to the basement. Of course. Dream had found a way to sneak through them.

Fear showed on your face, and you clsoed your eyes as the footsteps came closer. A masked smile stared down at you. "Leave me alone!" You screamed. "Tech-" You started. Dream shushed you, yanking you up with his hand.

He pulled you close to him. "I'm not here to hurt you Y/N, not this time." Dream's words calmed you down for a moment. "Then what are you here for? To force me to marry you again? To have Alyssa shoot me?"

Dream gave a soft laugh. "Alyssa meant to shot you in the leg, but I'll never forgive her for what she did. And no, I'm here to help you. Something bad is happening in L'Manberg," Dream explained. You backed away from him.

"I know what you did. You tried to kill Tommy," You gasped. Dream just shook his head. "No, Tommy challenged me to a duel. I didn't kill him, I simply injured him, and the wound just ended up being a bad one."

"Whatever," You spoke. Dream put his hands up as you started shaking. "Please let me take you home, darling." You froze. "Do I have a choice?" He laughed at your comment. You stroked your H/C hair.

"Probably not. I'm guessing you heard about the election going on in L'Manberg?" Dream said. You nodded. "Wilbur's going up against others to determine the ruler of the naton." He smiled under his mask. 

"Correct. One of the people running are going to be a big threat. I doubt you've heard of him, but his name's Schlatt." Your face widened in horror. Schlatt? Of course you knew Schlatt. You felt like you were going to pass out.

"He's my brother," You whispered with fear in your voice.