Pogtopia

This book follows some storyline but does go off somewhat to work with additional events I've created.

Also, did you guys see that C! Ranboo is dead, and Dream escaped?

"We need a name for this place," Tommy decided. Everyone seemed to generally agree. You sat on the log bench next to Dream. Wilbur had assembled it. "Any ideas?" Tommy looked deep in thought. "What about mantopia?"

Techno and Dream facepalmed. You cleared your throat. Tommy laughed. "Oops, sorry woman. I kind of forgot that there was a woman here." You pretended to look offended. Wilbur fixed his glasses. "Mancave?"

Tommy pretended to throw up and you agreed that the name was horrible. "No." Almost everyone had said that. Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Hmm, what about Pogtopia?" Tommy asked. Wilbur's eyes lit up. "I like that." Techno nodded. "It's pretty good." Everyone agreed, including Dream suprisingly. 

"Pogtopia it is then," You said. Tommy started to cheer. "We need Tubbo, and we also need a spy. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" Tommy got a ridiculous grin on his face. "Your ideas always lead to trouble," You replied. Tommy shrugged. He knew that it was true and so did everyone else.

It was still the middle of the night when this all started. "It's still the middle of the night, Tommy go get some sleep," You scolded with a laugh. During the silence, you brushed out your H/C hair as Dream started laughing at your comment. "Ugh, don't tell me what to do. And I'm going to sleep because I'm tired, not because you told me to!" Tommy stormed off into a nearby room as you all laughed.

You were now sitting on the cold cave floor. Wilbur and Techno were getting beds, seats, tables, and other funiture ready. Dream came over to the bed you rested on. "There is two beds in this room for Y/N and Dream. Sapnap and George you two will be sharing a room, and Techno and I will be sharing a room, If we get Tubbo to move in, he'll be sharing with Tommy. One of the additonal rooms is for Techno's farm and weapons," Wilbur explained.

Dream smirked as everyone left the room you two were in. "It's just us." You smiled. "Good observation, Dreamy." He started to wheeze and laugh. His laugh is cute. You did not just think that. "Did you just call me Dreamy?" You fell off your bed hysterically laughing.

"Yeah I did, Dreamy."

He started to laugh. "Why don't you take off your mask so I can see your face Dreamy?" He pulled you up off the ground and cornered you, placing a hand on your cheek. Why was he so much taller than you? 

You looked up at him as he slowly loosened the straps of his mask. "Close your eyes," Dream ordered. You listened to him. You heard him throw his mask onto his bed, and his hand slowly reached your face again. Blush was all over your face. You slowly reached up to touch his face, and felt that his mask had dissapeared.

"Open your eyes."