Running Parties

Plot twist:)

I can't thank you guys enough for the support

home home.

"Schlatt has a sister?" Dream said, tilting his head in confusion. You sighed. "He sure does. As we grew up, he was a decent person, but as he got older he became worse. And his achohol editon didn't help. He was always drunk, You explained.

"Who's older?" You raised an eyebrow at him. Why did he care who was older? "Schlatt's the oldest. By a good amount actually," You replied. Dream started walking up the stairs of the basement. "Come on, we don't have all night."

You quickly walked up the stairs and as Dream hopped onto the front of his horse and extended a hand to you. As you climbed on the back, you were having second thoughts. "I have to tell Techno that I'm leaving," You insisted.

Dream shook his head. "He doesn't need to know that I stole you from him," Dream winked. You blushed.  "Dream, I have to go tell him," "Too late," He said, taking off. You rolled your eyes and held onto Dream tightly as the horse ran as fast as the wind.

"Techno's going to kill me," You muttered. Dream laughed softly. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're safe."

After the horse ride, Dream lightly pulled you off the horse with his larger hand. "Thanks." You pulled Techno's jacket over your shirt and followed Dream into L'Manberg where you saw Wilbur, Tommy, and others standing on the podium. "Who are some of these people, and who's running together?"

Dream stared at the podium. "Fundy and Niki are running together under the name Coconut2020, and Wilbur and Tommy are running together under Pog2020. Swag2020 is made up of George and someone new in L'Manberg called Quackity. Alex Quackity. And the last party is ran by one single man, Schlatt." You laughed.

"That's my brother alright."

You studied the horns poking out of his head and the fancy suit that he wore. As he walked to the other side of the podium, you could tell that he has been drinking and his addiction hasn't gotten better, if anything it got worse.

"The votes will be in tomorrow," Dream whispered. You nodded. "I'll see you then." You had to go see Wilbur, especially before the vote results. He was stressed. The fear showed on his face. You knew what he looked like worried.

"Aren't you going to come home? Home with me?" Dream's words shook you. You enjoyed being free to go wherever you wanted. "I don't know Dream. Don't you remember what happened when I was at my so-called home?" 

He looked down in guilt. "But you love me, Y/N. Do it for me?" He pleaded, running a hand through your hair. That sent butterflies into your stomach. "Fine. Please let me have a word with Wilbur first." Suprisingly, Dream agreed and as Wilbur stepped off of the podium, you ran to his small cabin.

"Will?" You questioned. The brunette man entered the room in shock. "Y/N? I thought you hated me," He whispered, brushing his fingers along your palm. "I'm sorry, Will. Your brother saved me, I'm ok now. And I need to tell something about your opponent, Schlatt."

"Yes?" You took a deep breath. "Schlatt's my brother," You spoke. Wilbur gasped. "You never told me about him before." You shrugged. "Well, I didn't have much to share. After he became a bad person and started drinking, we didn't see each other for a long time. And now he's here. And he can't win. Wilbur, you can't let him win."

"I'll try. I'll really try. Will you stay the night?" You looked at the ground with a shade of pink covering your cheeks. "I have somewhere to be tonight, I'm sorry." He looked upset. "Oh. I love you Y/N."

"I... I love you too." You said, walking out the door.

A large hand pulled you away from the entrance to Wilbur's cabin.

"You love him now?" Dream's voice whispered into your ear.