IT WAS A WHAT???

●▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ ⇩⇩ ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬●
CHAPTER 41
●▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ ⇧⇧ ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬●

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

After probably smuggling churro across the border. We took a flight back home.

Arriving home we came in with a new member of our family. I was very excited to have a pet. Turns out Mickey actually came back from the deceased and is now living with my mom.

"Churrito" i say playing with him tug of war. He growls and keeps pulling-Churro is very agile and fast.

The door bell rings from the ups and I go get all of the packages I ordered at midnight when Bucky is passed out.

"What's all this?" Bucky asks. My eyes widen and I sprint up stairs packages falling my my arms. I can hear buckys aggressive foot steps after me.

He catches up to me and lifts me into his arms. "What do you have there buddy?"

"Uhh, sex toys" I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Sex toys? What am I not enough?" He says cockily.

"Yeah but um...you know handcuffs" I say nervously. He grips onto the packages and opens one of them. "You bought...paint by number paintings and mini stuff"

"Look how cute they are it's a mini washer" I say looking at the little thing.

"Why did you buy a bumper sticker" he says holding a sticker of his face and mine.

"You can't go buying stuff like this" he says. "At least not if it's out of impulse"

"I know" I say frowning. He kisses my lips softly while lifting my face to meet his. "But Im totally on board with this one"

He takes the biggest package shaped like a picture frame. He takes it out and it's a renaissance paint of buck and I.

"OH MY GOD" I say excitedly. "This is the best thing I've every seen! You look so cute"

"It has CHURRO in it" I say pointing aggressively. We decided on hanging it right in-front of the front door.

"A little left" I say guiding Bucky he's on a ladder. "Perfect! Don't move it" I say clapping.

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

Remember that dog we found in Mexico? Yeah churro turns out he was of a bigger breed of dog than we imagined.

It was quite the shock he was quite small and now he's growing like crazy. "This adopted dog could be ridden?" Sam says completely annoyed and a hint of amused.

"We technically smuggled it, thinking it was a small dog" I reply seriously. "In my defense churro looked like he was a chihuahua"

"Churro is the size of a couch pillow and he's around 2 months." Sam retorts petting him. He's on his lap.

"Churro can stay but we need to introduce a dog or cat because our time of adapting is low" I say honestly.

"That's where you come in American expresso" I say "we need to go get a dog"

"With churro" I say "and without Bucky knowing"

"Will he be mad?" Sam ask.

"Most likely" I reply.

"Down" he says smirking I smirk back.

"Let's get to business" I say evilly.

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

"Sweetie Im home!" I hear Bucky yell from down stairs.

I run down stairs and jump into his arms. He easily catches me and I kiss his lips. "You know I love you a lot"

"Yeah pucker him up" I hear Sam on the com. He's in the room with our new pet.

"Why is Sam talking in your ear?" Bucky says grabbing the com from my ear.

"Do I want to know?" Bucky says. I smile kissing his lips one more time. I hop off him and grab his arm leading him to our bedroom.

Bucky being the little crap that he is starts to take his shirt off.

I open the door and show him our new daughter. "This dula peep"

"You bought a duckling?" Bucky says grabbing the small creature.

"Churro was getting loney" I say grabbing the kitten that was under the blanket.

"A duck, a cat and churro" Bucky mutters. Sam comes out from the bathroom with a small pig.

"Did you buy a sheep?" Bucky says sarcastically.

"No not a sheep" I say laughing. It turns serious. "It's a goat"

"Margo" he says sighing. "You know what? okay fine but they need to live outside."

"Deal" I say shaking on it. I peak his cheek for good measure but he turns around and I kiss his lips.

"I deserved that" I says honestly. Sam has made his way down stairs.

"You deserve something else" Bucky says smiling. "Let's have some...you know"

"Once Sam leaves keep it in your big boy pants" I say softly grinning.

"Oh it's big" he says laughing. "I think I can vouch for that" I tease.

"Let's go supervise the kid and our pets" Bucky says.

We go downstairs hand in hand happily going to our couch. "So is this like the end of a cheesy movie?" Sam asks amused.

"Feels like it." I reply. "Bucky and Margo lived their days out with there adopted animals and children"

"This isn't the end" Bucky says kissing my temple. "It's just the beginning"

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

A lot of you suggested I'd do the thing with kids at the end of the book.

However, Bucky and Margo's characters development would be weird if the both of them lived a normal life. Especially after that trauma he's endured.

Plus, it gives me an opportunity to introduce hopefully season 2.

Anyways, Thankyou for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed it and had a good belly laugh.

I'll see you peeps until next time...hopefully. Make sure to FOLLOW ME for updates on upcoming books and updates! I usually am quite the chatter box, and I might follow you back if you're swaggie enough.

With appreciation,
@officialcga