CROSSFIRE

●▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ ⇩⇩ ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬●
CHAPTER 28
●▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ ⇧⇧ ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬●

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

I grabbed my heels off the the truck. I quickly slip them on and head toward my Tesla.

Bucky and I hop in. "You sure about this?" He asks concerned.

"I'm a good driver" I reply stepping on it.

"I have to admit these heals have really held sturdy" I say making a sharp turn. I see a man cross the rode and I hit the breaks.

My eyes widen. He makes his way toward the car and knocks on the door. I open it and he heads inside.

"Finally here John" I ask continuing the drive to the place. We finally make it since traffic is slim.

"Stay in the car" Bucky says to me. I nod my head finally behind able to take a small breather.

I hear gunshots inside that make me flinch at the sound of them. I lean my head back on the seat keeping an eye out for anything.

I hear a crash and then I look up and see a car falling right on top of the Tesla. I jump out just in time scraping my knee.

The metal collides making a huge sound and fire erupts from the oil car. I stand back and then Bucky lands next to me.

More super soldiers fall down and Bucky seems relieved to see me alive. "Happy one day anniversary" he says checking his watch.

I roll my eyes. "Best anniversary ever" I say sarcastically.

The guy attacks Bucky but I just try to stand back and hide behind a box. I notice another van is falling down from the leverage.

Bucky finally knocks out the guy and I come out from the box. "You've got to teach me how to do that"

"You won't need it" bucky responds the car begins to fall. Bucky brings me next to him making sure to cradle my head in case of an accident.

The truck is stopped by none other than bootleg cap. Although he has a bunch of supers on his opposing side. He's ripped off the car and it begins to fall. Bucky responds by pushing up to a near by box for cover.

It suddenly stops and I see Sam lifting the fucking truck with his suit and other gadgets.

He's able to stabilize the truck so that the officials are able to make it out. "Please tell me this is over?" I say pleading.

"It's over" Bucky reassures.

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

Somehow we make it back where we started. "You think Tesla could fix my car? It's barely a scratched."

"It's on fire" Bucky retorts. We watch Sam deliver his first captain America speech and let me tell you this man could probably make me murder and make me think is a good thing.

"You should really get that checked out" I approach Sharon. She fixes her eyes on me briefly.

"You gonna tell them?" She asks looking at me. I bugged Sharon with my phone and listened to her conversation with Karli.

"What? That your the powerbroker?" I ask amused. She hands me my phone back. I lift her shirt looking at the wound.

"You need stitches" I say looking  at the fresh wound. "Estimate 4 weeks recovery and excluding scaring"

"How can I trust you?" she says looking at me and the gun on the head of the car.

"I'm a civilian, no power and even if I did I don't think I'd want to go against you" I reply giving her the upper hand. If I've learned anything from dealing with people is that they are easy to persuade if they think they have the upper hand.

"I underestimated you, but I'll take it, you seem...trusting enough" she replies hesitanting.

"You should really get that checked out at the hospital" Sam says coming from behind with a proud smirking Bucky.

"I'm fine" Sharon says "right doc?"

"You'll survive. I don't think the bullet when to far in since I can see it" I reply placing the pressure back again.

"Before you remove it please I advice x rays" I recommend.

Bucky comes from behind me and cups my face. "You're a raccoon"

"What?" I ask clearly offended.

"The black stuff rubbed off" he says. He licks his finger and tries to take it off. I duck and push his hand away in disgust.

"I'll get makeup wipes" I say "saliva is filled with bacteria enough to kill an elephant"

"You've kissed me. We've swapped" Bucky defends. I hear Sam gasp and pulling out his phone. He dials Sarah's number. "Sarah you're going to die"

"Pinche chismoso" i say stomping my way over to him. "Eres Bien baboso
Samuel!" (Fucking tea spiller, you are very slimy Samuel)

"Captain" I hear someone say from behind me. "We have a situation"

"I take care of it" he hands me his phone with Sarah clearly on the line.

"Hi Sar" I say nervously. She begins to scold me and I realize I completely missed the party. It's 1am in the morning here, although we're Mexican so it might be mid swing.

"Yeah yeah I know" I say agreeing "in my defense did you see me on tv?"

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━